|←||L&O, Episode 10.14||→|
|Production number: E1112|
First aired: 18 February 2000
| Teleplay By|
Dick Wolf, René Balcer & Robert Palm
Plot The focus of the case returns to a politically influential family and, during the course of the trial, McCoy finds the powerful matriarch to be a formidable opponent.
Main cast Edit
- Jerry Orbach as Detective Lennie Briscoe
- Jesse L. Martin as Detective Ed Green
- S. Epatha Merkerson as Lieutenant Anita Van Buren
- Sam Waterston as Executive A.D.A. Jack McCoy
- Angie Harmon as A.D.A. Abbie Carmichael
- Steven Hill as D.A. Adam Schiff
Guest cast Edit
- Dann Florek as Captain Donald Cragen
- Mariska Hargitay as Detective Olivia Benson
- Christopher Meloni as Detective Elliot Stabler
- Richard Belzer as Detective John Munch
- Josef Sommer as Patrick Rumsey
- Noelle Beck as Stephanie Mulroney
- Katy Selverstone as Emily Shore
- Jane Alexander as Regina Mulroney
- Betsy Aidem as Pauline Brecker
- Mike Alpert as Gus Iacone
- Phyllis Bash as Judge Taylor Jackson
- Kathleen Butler as Janet Grimes
- Gene Canfield as Frank Salvo
- Helmar Augustus Cooper as Judge McNeil
- Mateo Gómez as Randy Miller
- Amy Hohn as Delia Woodruff
- Nahanni Johnstone as Helen Katisch
- Marni Lustig as Danielle West
- Chuck Patterson as Ted Jones
- Sean Patrick Reilly as Stevie D'Angelo
- Barbara Spiegel as Judge Harriet Doremus
- Vanessa Liguori as Vanessa
- Maria Bellantoni as Claire
- Jesse Doran as Police Commissioner's Aide
- Ed Lauter as Defense Counsel
- Stephanie Roth Haberle as Defense Co-Counsel Miss Kelly
- Lennie Briscoe: (upon arresting Regina Mulroney) I can't believe we're doing this!
- Adam Schiff: (after McCoy orders the arrests of Regina Mulroney and her lawyer) You've lost your mind!
- Pauline Brecker: Does this mean he wasn't cheating on me with that girl in the car?
- Olivia Benson: That would be the good news.
- Ed Green: My dad used to call me Fast Eddie.
- Olivia Benson: (raised eyebrow) Oh yeah?
- "Is this what I have to look forward to in my twilight years? Cyber-flirting with Betty and Veronica?"
- – John Munch
- Regina Mulroney: Every great family has a secret. It's how you spend the money that counts. My family's philantropy is well-documented.
- Jack McCoy: So is the bribery.
- Stephanie Mulroney: I'm telling the truth!
- Jack McCoy: I guess there's a first time for everything.
(on Regina Mulroney)
- Abbie Carmichael: Why is everyone afraid of this woman?
- Adam Schiff: Regina's favorite joke: The difference between a lace-curtain Irish and a shanty Irish is, the lace-curtain Irish will move the curtains aside before she pisses in the sink. (beat) Regina's a proud shanty Irish.
Background information and notes Edit
- Jane Alexander is the wife of Ed Sherin, the director of this episode. She is also the mother of Jace Alexander, who has directed 32 episodes of the series.