Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|←||L&O, Episode 14.18||→|
|Production number: E4326|
First aired: 24 March 2004
| Teleplay By|
Noah Baylin & Barry Schindel
A murder victim's videotaped recollection of a Holocaust incident is shown at trial in which two people stand accused of her killing.
Main cast Edit
- Jerry Orbach as Detective Lennie Briscoe
- Jesse L. Martin as Detective Ed Green
- S. Epatha Merkerson as Lieutenant Anita Van Buren
- Sam Waterston as Executive A.D.A. Jack McCoy
- Elisabeth Röhm as A.D.A. Serena Southerlyn
- Fred Dalton Thompson as D.A. Arthur Branch
Guest cast Edit
- George Bartenieff as Stefan Anders
- Logan Marshall-Green as Kyle Mellors
- Jordan Charney as Judge Donald Karan
- William Atherton as Dan Jensen
- Shirl Bernheim as Leah Glaser
- Daniel Cantor as David Levinson
- Brenda Denmark as Leslie Nelson
- Santo Fazio as Joe Vasquez
- George Feaster as Johnny Fagan
- Patricia R. Floyd as Melanie Gardner
- Al Freeman Jr. as Stan Wallace
- Richard Hirschfeld as Dr. Brody
- Jon Krupp as Graham Wilson
- Walt MacPherson as Douglas Ashby
- Mary Jo Mecca as Pauline Morris
- Jonathan Tindle as Tomas Anders
- Maryann Urbano as Rebekkah Meisner
- Eunice Wong as Denise Lu
- Joe Wachowski as Guitarist
- Kola Ogundiran as Delivery Guy
- Maureen Flynn as Foreperson
- William H. Burns as Uniformed Cop
- Tom Aulino as Hospital Administrator
- Angela Forrest as Clerk
- Jimmy Palumbo as Husband
- Lois Robbins as Laurie
- Keong Sim as Delivery Man
- Brock Bradley as Nazi (uncredited)
- Eli Harris as Immigrant (uncredited)
- Patrick Collins as unknown
- Will Chase as unknown
- Rebbekah Glaser
- United States Department of Justice
- Department of Homeland Security
- Bobrek prison
- Nazi Party
- Waffen SS
- World War II
- Battle of Stalingrad
- Office of Special Investigations
- Oklahoma City bombing
- Heritage Records
- "You've heard of the seven rings of Saturn? These are the two rings of Rikers."
- – Lennie Briscoe
- Donald Karen: Are you going to offer evidence that (Anders) wasn't a Nazi, or an SS officer?!
- Dan Jensen: I'm going to offer evidence that the commonly accepted version of the Second World War is wrong! That there was no Holocaust, that there were no death camps, and there certainly was no Final Solution!
- "Meretricious nonsense does not become expert testimony just because it comes wrapped in a PhD!"
- – Jack McCoy
- McCoy: Your Honor can't seriously entertain this disreputable, evil theory! This is a conversation with a lunatic!
- Karen: Hold your horses, Mr. McCoy - I agree. No...rational, unbiased person could look at the historical evidence and doubt the historical fact of the Holocaust: It cannot be disputed - nor will it be, in my court!
- "Arguing about whether the Holocaust actually happened is not something I thought I'd ever have to do, in court or out!"
- – McCoy
- McCoy: How does a retired mechanic retain a pricey mouthpiece like Jensen?
- Branch: I was wondering the same thing myself...I don't suppose he was doing it pro bono...
- Green: Remember the CD you laid on us?
- Mellors: Oh, you liked it...
- Briscoe: Oh, we loved it - especially the part where your prints some prints we found at the crime scene!
- Green: You're under arrest for the murder of Leah Glaser. You have the right to remain silent, which I highly recommend.
- McCoy: Mellors can bob and weave all he wants - I have no doubt about his guilt.
- Branch: You're still on the fence about Anders...
- McCoy: I wanna be sure I'm trying Anders for the crimes he committed...in this century, not the ones he committed in the past.
- Southerlyn: You think Anders is telling the truth...that he didn't have anything to do with Leah Glaser's murder?
- McCoy: They knew a guilty man when they saw one.
Background information and notes Edit
During the trial, McCoy reads an album CD, naming the music group "American Reichstag". He mispronounces Reichstag, saying it as Reichs tag when it is actually pronounced Reich stag.
| Previous episode:|
| "Evil Breeds"|
Law & Order
| Next episode:|