The contents of this article are subject to change at any time, because the information about this upcoming episode is based on a combination of official and/ or unofficial sources.
Read at your own risk...
|←||L&O, Episode 19.20||→|
|Production number: 19018|
First aired: 13 May 2009
| Written By|
When a pair of English exchange students are found dead and extra-crispy in their apartment, Lupo and Bernard seem to catch an early break when their primary suspect is handed over by her brother. However, the Manhattan DA's office grows suspicious when the woman, who is obviously mentally disturbed, tries to strike a plea bargain that would be unfavorable to her rather than trying the insanity defense.
Main cast Edit
- Jeremy Sisto as Detective Cyrus Lupo
- Anthony Anderson as Detective Kevin Bernard
- S. Epatha Merkerson as Lieutenant Anita Van Buren
- Linus Roache as Executive A.D.A. Michael Cutter
- Alana De La Garza as A.D.A. Connie Rubirosa
- Sam Waterston as D.A. Jack McCoy
Recurring cast Edit
- Leslie Hendrix as Dr. Elizabeth Rodgers
- Elizabeth Marvel as Defense Attorney Grubman
- Olga Merediz as Judge Allard Harper
Guest cast Edit
- Gretchen Hall as Wendy Teal
- David Lansbury as Dennis Teal
- Brenda Thomas Denmark as Pat Voles
- Susan Bennet as Marty Breen
- Lucas Near-Verbrugghe as Colin Tilbrook
- Victoria Wellman as Geraldine Sarfield
- Christian Anderson as Charlie Headland
- Jeremy Rishe as Josh Rossman
- Daniel Farcher as Eric Lear
- Purva Bedi as Dr. Dasgupta
- Richard Nelson as Officer Rios
- Peter Appel as Sturges
- Matthew Floyd Miller as Karl
- Matt Ballinger as Kent
- Evans Forlidas as Juror
- -- as Pete
- -- as Painter
- Kevin Bernard: You think they'd let a mentally unstable woman work at the tax department?
- Cyrus Lupo: That would explain some things about the tax code.
Background information and notes Edit
Background information and notes
| Previous episode:|
Law & Order
| Next episode:|
"Skate or Die"