|←||CI, Episode 3.10||→|
|Production number: E4506|
First aired: 4 January 2004
| Teleplay By|
Gerry Conway & René Balcer
- Vincent D'Onofrio as Detective Robert Goren
- Kathryn Erbe as Detective Alexandra Eames (credit only)
- Jamey Sheridan as Captain James Deakins
- Courtney B. Vance as A.D.A. Ron Carver
- T.R. Knight as Neil Colby
- Jordan Bridges as Jack Cadogan
- Annette Arnold as Jody Colby
- Annie Burton Alvarez as Corinne Kennedy (victim)
- David Wilson Barnes as Abe McVee
- Christian Young as Raymond Chan
- Peter Bradbury as Duane Forester
- Rachael C. Smith as Ginny Carlotta
- Ching Valdes-Aran as Mrs. Chan
- Carlos Lopez as Detective Bernstein
- Bill Timoney as Henry Froman
- Uliks Fehmiu as Alexi Romack
- Astrit Ibroci as Serge Romack
- Glynis Bell as Judge Reisman
- Michael Eric Reid as Nicky Carlotta
- Richard Litt as Morton
- Alberto Vazquez as Juan
- Jonathan Hova as Rauthe
- A.D. Miles as Zack
- Kevin Geer as Detective
- Michael Finesilver as Dalton
- Cary Wong as Court Clerk
- Eric Zuckerman as Lucas
- Monica Meadows as Woman
- David Ayers as Man
- Hemky Madera as Carlos
- Air Car Transport
- Battle of Shiloh
- Daniel Croydon
- Costa Rica
- Wally Stevens
- Robert Goren: Her laptop is missing. Is it in there?
- G. Lynn Bishop: Only two things in here with batteries. None of them's a computer.
- "When we catch this guy, he's going to owe me a bottle of aspirin."
- – James Deakins
- "Gotchya, monkey brain. It's in the Clan of the Assassins level. All the bad guys use the same pattern of knife strikes, one-one-two."
- – MCS Computer Technician
- Goren: Croydon. Croydon...McVee is another Croydon.
- Bishop: Who-who's Croydon?
- Goren: He ran out on his wife. Hitchens used him to get at me. And the pattern, one-one-two: it's Wally Stevens.
- Bishop: I-I don't know what you're talking about.
- Bishop: He was an actuary. He had a pattern of five. Five, five notes. Five...pins. Eames would have known...
- "What're you running here, Raymond? A group home for computers?"
- – Robert Goren
- "A computer geek who can clone himself. Scary thought."
- – G. Lynn Bishop
- Ron Carver: He killed her to drive his partner back into his arms? That's almost juvenile.
- Robert Goren: It's primitive. Panic is a primitive emotion. That's how he felt without his partner.
- Jack Cadogan: I told you, I never met her. I didn't even know her name. She was just a gamer.
- Robert Goren: Just a gamer. Your partner let a gamer get between you two. If my partner was putting me through that, abandoning me, leaving me vulnerable...impotent...for a nobody...n-no, that's unforgivable.
- Robert Goren: Seven pounds, eight ounces.
- Ron Carver: Excellent.
- G. Lynn Bishop: It's great. You should call her. I'll handle the booking.
Background information and notes
- Detective Eames gives birth (off-camera) to her nephew at the end of this episode. Actress Kathryn Erbe doesn't appear in this episode.
- The title of this episode, "F.P.S.", is a reference to an abbreviation for First-person shooter, a type of video game distinguished by a first person perspective that renders the game world from the visual perspective of the fictional character.
Episode scene cards
M&D Accounting Services
El Centro Bodega
Gamer's City Server Farm
Office of Neil Colby
| Previous episode:|
Law & Order: Criminal Intent
| Next episode:|