|←||SVU, Episode 7.20||→|
|Production number: 07021|
First aired: 2 May 2006
| Written By|
Juan J. Campanella
Stabler receives an expected break from Benson when he's paired with a rule-bending dectective named Lucius Blaine. The two work on a case involving a 16-year-old girl who was violently attacked by a pair of siblings.
Main cast Edit
- Christopher Meloni as Detective Elliot Stabler
- Mariska Hargitay as Detective Olivia Benson
- Richard Belzer as Detective John Munch
- Diane Neal as A.D.A. Casey Novak
- Ice-T as Detective Odafin Tutuola
- B.D. Wong as Dr. George Huang (credit only)
- Tamara Tunie as M.E. Melinda Warner
- Dann Florek as Captain Donald Cragen
Recurring cast Edit
- David Thornton as Defense Attorney Lionel Granger
- Mike Doyle as C.S.U. Detective Ryan O'Halloran
- Peter McRobbie as Judge Walter Bradley
- J. Paul Nicholas as Defense Attorney Linden Delroy
- Karl Kenzler as Father Denis
- Francis Jue as Dr. Fong
Guest cast Edit
- Anthony Anderson as Detective Lucius Blaine
- Natalie Cole as Defense Attorney Serena Waldren
- Rooney Mara as Jessica DeLay
- David Bishins as Rufus Brownell
- José Ramón Rosario as Principal Rivera
- Paul Calderon as Eric Molina
- Omar Benson Miller as Rudi Bixton
- Billy Wheelan as Tommy Strahan
- Wallace Little as Kenny Bixton
- Shahidah McIntosh as Mia Bixton
- James Andrew Walsh as Detective Manny D'Aquino
- Ted Sod as Hamzid Latif
- Yvette Mercedes as Gloria
- Lauren Toub as Lori
- Georgienne Millen as Homeless Woman
- Patsy Wygle as Jury Forewoman
- Blaine: In Queens, we treat a victim like a victim.
- Stabler: Then go back to Queens.
- "What, did Cheney shoot somebody else?"
- – Cragen on the phone
- Blaine: No wonder your partner dumped you.
- Stabler: What'd you just say to me?
- Blaine: You screwed her, now you're trying to screw me.
- Cragen: You know why I put Blane with you?
- Stabler: Because you started drinking again?
- Cragen: So you know what you're like to work with.
- Stabler: What does that mean? I don't lie to kids.
- Cragen: He bends the rules. You do too.
- Stabler: Not with kids.
- Cragen: Do you want me to list every time you've crossed the line? You're a good cop. But God knows how Olivia put up with you for so long.
- Stabler: Oh. Well, Olivia's a saint.
- Blaine: Sorry about your shirt.
- Stabler: Sorry about your face...Look, we don't got any other choice. Let's just work this case. Alright?
- Blaine: Why would you let your little brother and sister fight your fight? What kind of man are you? Why are they in jail when the people who attacked you should be, huh?
- Rudi: Because I got so damn fat, I let children beat me.
- "People can't help being black or gay, but being fat, well, that's their fault, right?"
- – Stabler to Jessica
Background information and notes Edit
- Anthony Anderson played Detective Lucius Blaine in this episode of 'Law & Order: Special Victims Unit'. Anderson would later play Detective Kevin Bernard on Law & Order.
Episode scene cards Edit
Office of the
Mercy General Hospital
Coretta Scott King
Trial Part 38
Trial Part 38
| Previous episode:|
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
| Next episode:|