Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|←||L&O, Episode 15.11||→|
|Production number: E53|
First aired: 8 December 2004
| Written By|
Eric Overmyer & Roz Weinman
McCoy and Southerlyn prosecute a defendant in the murder of a parolee.
Main cast Edit
- Dennis Farina as Detective Joe Fontana
- Jesse L. Martin as Detective Ed Green
- S. Epatha Merkerson as Lieutenant Anita Van Buren
- Sam Waterston as Executive A.D.A. Jack McCoy
- Elisabeth Röhm as A.D.A. Serena Southerlyn
- Fred Dalton Thompson as D.A. Arthur Branch
- Dann Florek as Captain Donald Cragen
- David Groh as Dr. Jacob Lowenstein
- Marcia Jean Kurtz as Carla Lowenstein
Guest cast Edit
- Jim Bracchitta as Jason Goldell
- Adam LeFevre as Dr. Evodius Peters
- David Margulies as Dr. Jack Clayburg
- Yvette Mercedes as Nurse Sykes
- Zeb Newman as Ezra Lowenstein-Grady
- Tracy Thorne as Joyce Draper
- Jo Yang as Store Owner
- Jerry Shulman as Court Officer
- Eddie Marrero as Clerk
- Eleanor Hutchins as Sheryl
- Sonny Vellozzi as Reporter (uncredited)
- Thaddeus Schneider as Uniformed Officer
- "I hope he lives for a long time in excruciating pain!"
- – Donald Cragen
Background information and notes Edit
- This episode marks the second appearances of Jacob and Carla Lowenstein, who previously appeared in the episode "Indifference".
- Captain Cragen was incorrectly credited as a Lieutenant early in the episode during its first broadcast. This was corrected for reruns.
| Previous episode:|
Law & Order
| Next episode:|