Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|"Folie à Deux"|
|←||CI, Episode 8.07||→|
|Production number: |
First aired: 7 June 2009
| Written By|
A couple loses their child in a hotel robbery, and with $2 million as ransom, Detectives Goren and Eames must race against the clock to find the missing child.
Main cast Edit
- Vincent D'Onofrio as Detective Robert Goren
- Kathryn Erbe as Detective Alexandra Eames
- Eric Bogosian as Captain Danny Ross
Recurring cast Edit
Guest cast Edit
- Lynn Redgrave as Emily Huntford
- Luke Kirby as Andre Haslum
- Piper Perabo as Calista Haslum
- Ali Marsh as Celia Foreman
- Steve Witting as George Buckley
- Eric Anderson as Mark Carston
- Adriana Gaviria as Lucy Valdez
- __ as Annie Crampton
- Anitha Gandhi as Susan Halpers
- Marc Setlock as Stuart
- Andrew Garman as Crampton
- Sharon Washington as Hillis Dean
- Norm Golden as Irate Guest
- __ as K-9 Officer
- __ as Concierge
Background information and notes Edit
- The episode title, Folie a Deux, is a rare psychotic disease meaning "madness shared by two".
- The episode seems to be ripped from the headlines of the Madeleine McCann case.
| Previous episode:|
| "Folie à Deux"|
Law & Order: Criminal Intent
| Next episode:|
"The Glory That Was"