|←||L&O, Episode 12.06||→|
|Production number: E2201|
First aired: 7 November 2001
| Written By|
Wendy Battles & Marc Guggenheim
Briscoe and Green investigate the murder of the wife of a washed-up singer.
- Jerry Orbach as Detective Lennie Briscoe
- Jesse L. Martin as Detective Ed Green
- S. Epatha Merkerson as Lieutenant Anita Van Buren
- Sam Waterston as Executive A.D.A. Jack McCoy
- Elisabeth Röhm as A.D.A. Serena Southerlyn
- Dianne Wiest as Interim D.A. Nora Lewin
- Bruce Altman as Defense Attorney Brad Feldman
- Roger Serbagi as Judge Robert Quinn
- Andrea Navedo as Detective Ana Cordova
- Craig Braun as Davie Reynolds
- Gary Busey as Tommy Vega
- David Case as Peter Vega
- Diane Cossa as Susan Brandees
- Barbara Gulan as Ms. Boyle
- Joe Piscopo as Art Cahill
- Nathan Wetherington as Jason Vega
- Julian Acosta as Jonathan Brim (uncredited)
- Gerard Doyle as Bill Connelly
- Chris Gardner as Jackson Hawthorne
- Jarlath Conroy as Frank Noonan
- Beatrice Winde as Jackson's grandmother
- Haynes Thigpen as Mail Clerk
- Leslie Lyles as Karin
- John Nacco as Norm
- John Boyle as Geller
- Jason Furlani as Policeman
- Jon Sklaroff as Rick
- Ed Green: I remember watching Vega's Christmas Special when I was a kid. What happened to him?
- Lennie Briscoe: Ah, he took up with a guy named Jack Daniels.
- Ed Green: Well, he's back in the limelight now.
- Ed Green: You know, Vega ain't had a gig in close to ten years and he socked away ten million dollars. Maybe I outta get myself a manager.
- Lennie Briscoe: Singing at a karaoke bar doesn't count.
- "Grand jury is just another audience."
- – Tommy Vega
Background information and notes
Episode scene cards
Grand Jury Room
Rikleen & Cabot
Grand Jury Room
| Previous episode:|
| "Formerly Famous"|
Law & Order
| Next episode:|
"Myth of Fingerprints"