|←||SVU, Episode 17.13||→|
|Production number: 17013|
First aired: 3 February 2016
| Written By|
Robert Brooks Cohen
A woman is followed home and raped outside her building, where several neighbors witness the crime but fail to call for help.
- Mariska Hargitay as Lieutenant Olivia Benson
- Kelli Giddish as Detective Amanda Rollins
- Raúl Esparza as A.D.A. Rafael Barba
- Ice-T as Detective Odafin Tutuola
- Peter Scanavino as Detective Dominick Carisi, Jr.
Recurring cast Edit
- Andy Karl as Sergeant Mike Dodds
- Donnetta Lavinia Grays as Linda Bagley
- Daveed Diggs as Civil Rights Attorney Louis Henderson
- Steve Rosen as Public Defender Michael Gutherie
- Sonia Manzano as Judge Gloria Pepitone
- Yvonna Kopacz-Wright as Dr. Darby Wilder
- Jack Nawada-Braunwart as Noah Porter-Benson
- Abby Miller as Libby Parker
- Patrick Breen as Doug Nelson
- Allyce Beasely as Mrs. Weisman
- J. Mallory McCree as Ronnie Ellis
- Anthony Ramos as Juan Flores
- Jason Genao as William "Will" Reeves
- Michael K. Lee as Craig
- Sandra Berrios as Maria
- Fedna Jacquet as Jenna
- Shunori Ramanathan as Sara
- Joselin Reyes as Paramedic
- Adi Hanash as Josh
- Aria Shahghasemi as Omar
- Alberto Vazquez as Freddy
- Mickey Jaiven as Stoned Jock
- Genson Blimline as Man
- Nicole Lewis as Jury Foreperson
- Sonny: I don't get this. All you have to do is call 911.
- Dodds: The vic is Libby Parker, apartment B11. Super found her in the courtyard, 7:00 a.m.
- Benson: Anyone get eyes on the perp?
- Fin: No video, no one's come forward.
- Benson: Guys, there's a hundred windows up there. Somebody saw something.
- Barba: Last thing we wanna do is rely on our "See No Evil" witnesses.
- Sonny: Say what you want about Staten Island, but at least they have people who look out for each other.
- Dodds: So at least ten residents saw or heard an assault.
- Fin: Everybody thought someone else was calling the cops.
- Sonny: Police could've been here in two minutes. Now this woman might die.
- Dodds: All right, Carisi, let's take it easy with the witnesses. We want them to cooperate.
- Rollins: [about the victim] We have head wounds, signs of sexual assault.
- Benson: Welcome back, huh?
- Barba: [after their witness does not show up for trial] When you prepped him, did you tell him what time to show up, since he's an hour late?
- Sonny: He'll show.
- Barba: If you say so. If not, I'll just vamp.
Background information and notesEdit
Episode scene cards Edit
Westway Youth Center
Atlantic Avenue and
588 Degraw Street
| Previous episode:|
| "Forty-One Witnesses"|
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
| Next episode:|