|Affiliation||Masucci crime family|
|Pathology|| Proxy murderer|
|Family|| Katherine Masucci-Biegal (sister)|
Harv Biegal (brother-in-law; deceased)
Connie Masucci (wife)
David Masucci (son)
|First Appearance||"The Torrents of Greed (Part I)"|
|Last Appearance||"The Torrents of Greed (Part II)"|
Francis "Frank" Masucci was the don of the Masucci crime family.
Masucci and his brother-in-law Harv Beigal were tried for the murder of union labor leader Russell Mackey, who was murdered by their hired hitman Vincent Ruffo, but because one of their soldiers, Joe Pilefsky, committed perjury on the witness stand, the charges were dismissed with prejudice.
Masucci later sent Ruffo to murder Biegal and bury him in a "graveyard" where his mob's victims were buried. He was later tried for this murder, with his sister and Biegal's wife Katherine posting $1,000,000 bail.
The night after he was released, Masucci and two of his men were shot to death by unknown assailants.
- Unnamed person (murdered by Anthony Scalisi)
- Councilman Charles Halsey (slashed by Scalisi; dies later in a hospital through Biegal)
- Anthony Scalisi (shot once in the back by Greco through Harv)
- Ten unnamed people (murdered either by Masucci himself or one of his soldiers)
- Russell Mackey (garroted by Vincent Ruffo through Harv)
- Harv Beigal (murdered by Ruffo)