|Pathology|| Serial assailant|
Fredo Garcia was a drug lord, the head of a drug trafficking ring, and the prime suspect in two murders and several assaults.
Garcia tortured and murdered fellow drug dealer Joey Stapleton, then had Miguel Ramos murdered because he witnessed the first murder. He then assaulted several undercover police officers. Before his trial, he was attacked by another witness to the murders, his ex-girlfriend and Miguel's mother Maria.
- Maria Ramos (abused repeatedly; later non-fatally shot in the arm by Eddie Fuentes on his orders)
- Luis Ramos (abused repeatedly; later shot at by Fuentes on his orders, but missed)
- Joey Stapleton (tortured and murdered)
- Unnamed man (assaulted; bludgeoned into unconsciousness with a stolen baseball bat)
- Miguel Ramos (assaulted; later smothered to death by Eddie Fuentes on his orders; previously abused repeatedly)
- The church shooting (no casualties; committed by Eddie Fuentes on his orders):