|←||L&O, Episode 14.22||→|
|Production number: E4325|
First aired: 28 April 2004
| Written By|
During a visit to New York, a Japanese nightclub owner is shot and his wife is killed, after which he returns home.
Main cast Edit
- Jerry Orbach as Detective Lennie Briscoe
- Jesse L. Martin as Detective Ed Green
- S. Epatha Merkerson as Lieutenant Anita Van Buren
- Sam Waterston as Executive A.D.A. Jack McCoy
- Elisabeth Röhm as A.D.A. Serena Southerlyn
- Fred Dalton Thompson as D.A. Arthur Branch
Guest cast Edit
- Robert Ari as Howard Lawford
- Gerry Bamman as Judge Thomas Everton
- Chris Chalk as Thomas Walker
- Brian D. Coats as Chris Roberts
- Jim R. Coleman as Mitchell Logan
- Spencer Garrett as Stephen Olson
- Donna Hanover as Judge Deborah Burke
- Elizabeth Ann Howell as Lois Talbot
- Ann Hu as Lucy Chen
- Omar Jermaine as Carlyle Davis
- Keith Jochim as Leonard Franks
- Michi Kobi as Mrs. Ito
- Glenn Kubota as Akira Miyamoto
- Will Yun Lee as Hiroshi Yoshida
- James Hiroyuki Liao as Bobby Ito
- Tom Matsusaka as Hiroji Ito
- Hazel Medina as Darlene Nickerson
- Neil Pepe as Dr. Nelson
- Sandra Mills Scott as Mrs. Lovell
- Miki Yamashita as Akiko Shindo / Translator
- Chester A. Sims II as Oscar Hill
- Sam Turich as Uniform Officer
- Nelda Faye Schmidt as Jury Foreperson
- Philip George Kain as Reporter #1
- George Hughes as Johnson
- Leslie Eva Glaser as Trainee
- Barbara Lee Govan as Dispatch Officer
- Sean Kenin as Technician
- Kenji as NHK TV Reporter
- Sean Williams as Court Clerk
- Amy Hoerler as TV reporter (uncredited)
- Trevor Richardson as Bailiff (uncredited)
- Tamiko Yoshida (victim)
- Miami, Florida
- Las Vegas, Nevada
- New Jersey
- Los Angeles, California
- Susan Smith
- Charles Stuart
- 82nd Airborne Division
- Nippon Life Insurance
Hiroshi Yoshida: Nothing can bring Tamiko back, but I am glad the man who did this will pay for his crime...
Lennie Briscoe: Yeah, so are we!
Hiroshi Yoshida: Detectives...
Ed Green: We wanted to welcome you back personally...
Hiroshi Yoshida: I don't understand...
Lennie Briscoe: We brought you a gift from the City of New York: You like jewelry? (rattles his handcuffs) Bracelets!
Ed Green: Hiroshi Yoshida, you're under arrest for the murder of Tamiko Yoshida...
Background information and notes Edit
Background information and notes
| Previous episode:|
Law & Order
| Next episode:|
Based on the Charles Stuart case. He murdered his pregnant wife, Carol Stuart, shot himself, and claimed that a black man did the shootings during a robbery gone wrong.