Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|"Girl Most Likely"|
|←||L&O, Episode 12.17||→|
|Production number: E2227|
First aired: 27 March 2002
| Written By|
When a teenager is found dead in the laundry room of her building, the detectives discover a number of her classmates who might have wanted to silence her.
When a high school student is found dead in an apartment building, Briscoe and Green suspect that the murder was a result of her getting a message board shut down. As McCoy and Southerlyn investigate the case further, they realize that her best friend, who was reluctant to come forward as a witness, may be the answer to the murder.
Main cast Edit
- Jerry Orbach as Detective Lennie Briscoe
- Jesse L. Martin as Detective Ed Green
- S. Epatha Merkerson as Lieutenant Anita Van Buren
- Sam Waterston as Executive A.D.A. Jack McCoy
- Elisabeth Röhm as A.D.A. Serena Southerlyn
- Dianne Wiest as Interim D.A. Nora Lewin
Guest cast Edit
- Caroline Dhavernas as Alicia Milford
- Noah Fleiss as Denny Cannon
- Anna Kathryn Holbrook as Mrs. Milford
- Mark Jacoby as Mr. Milford
- Blythe Auffarth as Maura Tinley
- John Bolger as Mark Knapp
- Christina Brucato as Monica Heath
- Fred Burrell as Bill Wilson
- Gabriel Carpenter as John Lucero
- Marilyn Caskey as Mrs. Cade
- Jane Cecil as Martha Quinn
- Paul DeBoy as Bruce Cade
- John Gallagher Jr. as Terrence Holt
- Stephanie Gatschet as Matty Helder
- Libby George as Sandra Hall
- Peggy Gormley as Marsha Cannon
- Tom Hewitt as Mr. Lucero
- Richmond Hoxie as Elliot Marsh
- Liz Larsen as CSU Technician Jessica Reed
- Lauren C. Mayhew as Melissa Gelson
- Christopher McCann as Drew Hamilton
- Andrea Navedo as Detective Ana Cordova
- Melanie Nicholls-King as Trina Felton
- Patrick Quinn as Dr. Grimes
- Jake Smith as Peter Grimes
- Margot Steinberg as Deborah Knapp
- Alicia Van Couvering as Jessica Rubin
- Stuart Zagnit as Jim Roker
- Vernice Miller as Anne
- Tom Demenkoff as McVitty
- Elizabeth Flax as Vanessa
- "Coming out's gotta be a pretty tough thing to do, no matter how understanding your parents are."
- – Serena Southerlyn, in dialog inconsistent with the later revelation that her character was gay.
- "I don't see how we can abandon a viable negotiating tactic just because it's politically incorrect."
- – Jack McCoy, defending his plan to use the fear of being outed in a public trial to get Alicia Milford to plead guilty.
- "I got on the floor with her. She wasn't breathing. She was just lying there with this soft look on her face, and I remember thinking, 'This must be the way she looks when she's asleep...'"
- – Alicia Milford, recounting the accidental killing of her best friend Julia Cade.
- "He told us he was out running, he just didn't mention it was from the crime scene."
- – Lennie Briscoe on the discovery that Denny Carlson was likely at the crime scene.
Background information and notes Edit
Background information and notes
| Previous episode:|
| "Girl Most Likely"|
Law & Order
| Next episode:|