|←||SVU, Episode 15.16||→|
|Production number: 15016|
First aired: 5 March 2014
| Teleplay By|
John P. Roche
John P. Roche & Julie Martin
Jean de Segonzac
A college recruit from Georgia becomes a victim of team hazing and violence in New York City.
High school football star Cedric Jones goes missing in New York City, and his uncle seeks help from their hometown friend, Detective Rollins. Though already committed to attending Georgia Tech, Cedric nevertheless accepted a free weekend recruiting trip from Hudson University's football team. When the cops find him in jail, they suspect the truth may have led to a cruel prank that spiraled out of control. Sgt. Benson's investigation into the football team and its popular coach uncovers several victims of abuse, prejudice and hazing. Meanwhile, Rollins turns to an old friend to help deal with her escalating troubles. Eventually, thanks to the accusations of football player Eddie Thorpe, Coach Bill Becker and several members of the team are arrested for rape and its discovered that at least four members of the football team are also victims of it. Eddie, who had dreams of joining the NFL, quits football even though the coach taking a plea bargin means what happened to him will never get out. Eddie reveals he's gay to Amaro and doesn't want to hide anymore which he would have to do in the NFL.
- Mariska Hargitay as Sergeant Olivia Benson
- Danny Pino as Detective Nick Amaro
- Kelli Giddish as Detective Amanda Rollins
- Raúl Esparza as A.D.A. Rafael Barba (credit only)
- Ice-T as Detective Odafin Tutuola
- Michael Mastro as Judge D. Serani
- Tabitha Holbert as A.D.A. Rose Callier
- Jason Cerbone as Attorney Lorenzo Desappio
- Tony Campisi as Attorney Steve Roth
- Thomas Sadoski as Nate Davis
- Eric Kappenberg as Anthony Parker
- Greg Finley as Eddie Thorpe
- Winston Duke as Cedric Jones
- Glenn Fleary as Larry Jones
- Glenn Morshower as Coach Bill Becker
- Luke Guldan as Bucky Dinucci
- Ty King as Jerome Fields
- Leigh-Ann Rose as Tanya
- Nicole Coulon as Zoe
- Jake Choi as Ty Lee
- Junior Mendez as Freddy
- Brennan Taylor as Detective Tom Haley
- Preston Ellis as Jack
- Bensen: Since when did we become the voices of reason?
- Finn: Sooner or later you play all the parts.
- Finn: If you ask me, the only difference between a football team and a gang is gangs don't wear helmets and kneepads.
Background information and NotesEdit
Episode scene cards Edit
| Previous episode:|
| "Gridiron Soldier"|
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
| Next episode:|