|←||SVU, Episode 18.04||→|
|Production number: 18005|
First aired: 12 October 2016
| Written By|
Julie Martin & Céline C. Robinson
The secret double life of an athlete has the potential to ruin not just the case against the person that sexually assaulted her, but also her Olympic future. Meanwhile, Rollins works to reconnect with her sister after she's released from prison on parole.
- Mariska Hargitay as Lieutenant Olivia Benson
- Kelli Giddish as Detective Amanda Rollins
- Ice-T as Detective Odafin Tutuola
- Peter Scanavino as Detective Dominick Carisi, Jr.
- Raúl Esparza as A.D.A. Rafael Barba
- Lindsay Pulsipher as Kim Rollins
- Hari Dhillon as Defense Attorney Sunil Varma
- Ami Brabson as Judge Karyn Blake
- Brit Morgan as Jenna Miller
- David Alpay as Chad Miller
- Theo Stockman as Michael Wheeler
- Jason Babinsky as Dave Kaller
- Jordan Baker as Dr. Cohen
- Caleb Eberhardt as Jack
- Kati Sharp as Val
- Shea Glaser as Tanya
- Natasha Murray as Nurse
- Jane Fergus as TV Reporter #1
- Cheryl Wills as TV Reporter #2
- Luis Moco as UNI #1
- John Finnerty Jr. as UNI #2
- Griffin Faulkner as Sam Miller
- Barba: Paid or not paid, consent means "no." Consent can be revoked at any time.
- Olivia: (to Rollins) Your sister Kim made parole and now she wants to live with you?
- Rollins: I know it sounds crazy. I should probably say no.
Background Information and Notes Edit
Episode scene cards Edit
Lennox Grand Hotel
| Previous episode:|
| "Heightened Emotions"|
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
| Next episode:|