|Affiliation|| New York Supreme Court|
New York Surrogate's Court (former)
|First Appearance||"The Troubles"|
- Let Executive ADA Stone compel FBI Special Agent Axelrod to testify to O'Connell's motive to kill Ahmed Mustafa.
- Allowed Stone to call Bridget McDiarmid as a rebuttal witness after O'Connell testified that he never committed a violent act in his life.
- Blocked Executive ADA McCoy from introducing the fact the Christopher had horses killed as pattern evidence in the murder of his fiancé Ruth Thomas.
- Granted a mistrial for the defense after McCoy brings up Christopher's previous bad acts after instructing McCoy that was not allowed.
- Administration of the estate of Priscilla Baline: Elizabeth Baline vs. Patricia Baline (L&O: "Aria")
- Took judicial notice of the Manhattan DA's office's indictment of Elizabeth for the murder of Priscilla.
- Granted Patricia the power of administration over Priscilla's estate.