Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|←||CI, Episode 3.18||→|
|Production number: E4520|
First aired: 18 April 2004
| Teleplay By|
Jim Sterling & René Balcer
A veterinarian's murder leads to a complex case involving drugs and a barn full of sexually active stable mates.
Main cast Edit
- Vincent D'Onofrio as Detective Robert Goren
- Kathryn Erbe as Detective Alexandra Eames
- Jamey Sheridan as Captain James Deakins
- Courtney B. Vance as A.D.A. Ron Carver
Guest cast Edit
- Dana Eskelson as Paige Mullen
- Bronwen Booth as Marguerite Townsend
- Mark Pinter as James Townsend
- Drew McVety as Dr. Zachary Reeves
- Fred Weller as Dale Mullen
- Tom Stechschulte as Roy Daniels
- Rufus Collins as Neil McClintock
- Tari Signor as Molly Sims
- Doug Barron as Luke Blansfield
- John Rue as Thomas Findel
- Sally Stewart as Tamara Franklin
- Jack Drummond as Clare McCarter
- Kayla Ny as Shelley Townsend
- Chance Kelly as Detective Finch
- Jeff Robins as Rabbit Winters
- Josh Phillip Weinstein as Kessel
- Teddy Sears as Teddy
- Tara Wilson as Pam
- Kevin Sibley as Joe
- "Oh, uh, wow, these quick-release knots, they are, uh, very quick."
- – Robert Goren
- Alexandra Eames: When I was a kid, I used to dream about living on a horse farm.
- Robert Goren: That's a nice dream... for a horse.
Background information and notes Edit
Background information and notes
| Previous episode:|
Law & Order: Criminal Intent
| Next episode:|
"Fico Di Capo"