Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|←||SVU, Episode 18.03||→|
|Production number: 18003|
First aired: 5 October 2016
| Written By|
Rick Eid & Gavin Harris
Jean de Segonzac
A man tears a family apart when he uses a prominent fake identity to lure a vulnerable wife and mother into his bed. Barba argues that the evidence amounts to rape, but he's faced with a powerful defense attorney and a skeptical judge.
- Mariska Hargitay as Lieutenant Olivia Benson
- Kelli Giddish as Detective Amanda Rollins
- Ice-T as Detective Odafin Tutuola
- Peter Scanavino as Detective Dominick Carisi, Jr.
- Raúl Esparza as A.D.A. Rafael Barba
- Vincent Curatola as Judge Al Bertuccio
- Steve Rosen as Defense Attorney Michael Guthrie
- Callie Thorne as Defense Attorney Nikki Staines
- Paula Marshall as Laura Collett
- Chris Henry Coffey as James Collett
- Wallace Langham as Tom Metcalf
- Conor Proft as Justin Collett
- Andre Blake as Alden Kessler
- Mac Brydon as Gary Bell
- Paul DeBoy as Bill Sullivan
- Tiffan Borelli as Erin Dowling
- Juney Smith as Stanley Korva
- Julia Veron as Woman One
- Lauren Hooper as Woman Two
- Alan Barnes Netherton as Man One
- Joey Mintz as Man Two
Background information and notes Edit
Episode scene cards Edit
| Previous episode:|
"Making a Rapist"
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
| Next episode:|