Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|←||CI, Episode 8.04||→|
|Production number: |
First aired: 10 May 2009
| Written By|
Timothy J. Leah
Jean de Segonzac
Nichols and Wheeler try to determine who killed the Chief Financial Officer at a flailing company, but have to contend with one witness who's sealed himself off in rehab, and another witness who commits suicide.
Main cast Edit
- Jeff Goldblum as Detective Zach Nichols
- Julianne Nicholson as Detective Megan Wheeler
- Eric Bogosian as Captain Danny Ross
Recurring cast Edit
Guest cast Edit
- Dennis Boutsikaris as Dr. Ernst
- Norbert Leo Butz as Archie Beuliss
- Ben Parillo as Frank Hatcher
- Alexa Havins as Elaine Beuliss
- Wass Stevens as Ron Hemmings
- Tom Titone as Martin Donatello
- Cindy Katz as Maureen Slattery
- Bruce Norris as Richard Kramer
- Ronald Guttman as Emcee
- Jonathan Fried as Charlie
- Marsha Dietlein as Caroline
- George Aloi as Angry Investor
- Evans Forlidas as Wall Street Tycoon
- Rich Rothbel as Neurotic Billionaire
- Jordan Dean as Young Turk
- Peter Rigas as Man Outside Clinic
- Mark Doherty as Uniform
- John Schiappa as Security Guard
(after talking to an obnoxious young stockbroker)
- Archie Beuliss: That kid's a prick
- Frank Hatcher: I know.
- Archie Beuliss: We should hire him.
- Zach Nichols: You're pregnant, aren't you?
- Megan Wheeler: (stops dead in her tracks) Yeah.
- Zach Nichols: And the father?
- Megan Wheeler: Lied to me, made me a fool, is in federal prison for 12 years. Otherwise, perfect.
- Danny Ross: How'd things go with the shrink?
- Megan Wheeler: I'm pregnant.
- Danny Ross: That well, huh?
(Det. Nichols has just inexplicably walked off in the middle of Rodger's report)
- Megan Wheeler: Did he ever play well with others?
- Elizabeth Rodger: I don't think he's even fully aware that we exist.
Background information and notes Edit
- Megan Wheeler's pregnancy was announced in this episode to cover actress Julianne Nicholson's pregnancy.
| Previous episode:|
| "In Treatment"|
Law & Order: Criminal Intent
| Next episode:|