|"In the Wee Small Hours (Part I)"|
|←||CI, Episode 5.06||→|
|Production number: 05006|
First aired: 6 November 2005
| Teleplay By|
Stephanie Sengupta & René Balcer
Jean de Segonzac
The disappearance of a teenage girl, publicized in the media, brings the entire Major Case Squad out to investigate.
Main cast Edit
- Vincent D'Onofrio as Detective Robert Goren
- Kathryn Erbe as Detective Alexandra Eames
- Chris Noth as Detective Mike Logan
- Annabella Sciorra as Detective Carolyn Barek
- Jamey Sheridan as Captain James Deakins
- Courtney B. Vance as A.D.A. Ron Carver
Recurring cast Edit
- Colm Meaney as Judge Harold Garrett
- Matt O'Leary as Ethan Garrett
- Lucinda Jenney as Elise Garrett
- Geneva Carr as Faith Yancy
- Leslie Hendrix as M.E. Elizabeth Rodgers
- Kathleen McNenny as Lee Ann Lunden
- Billy Lush as Conroy Smith
- Oni Faidah Lampley as Eunice Peterson
- Phoebe Strole as Alexis Kippes
- Shana Dowdeswell as Jordan Fernholz
- Harry Zittel as Stuart Ellicot
- Joseph Adams as David Langdon
Guest cast Edit
- Jake Weary as Tim Stenton
- Jordan Lage as Matt Neuhauser
- Naomi Aborn as Bethany Lunden
- Henry Glovinsky as Jesse Milton
- Jeff Ward as Darwin Mondale
- Shannon Koob as Mrs. Lindstrom
- Alexandra Daddario as Susie Armstrong
- Robert Prescott as Mr. Armstrong
- Patrick Frederic as Duane Stenton
- Brian Keane as Jim Milton
- Kevin Mambo as Detective Mac Millan
- Frank Sallo as Lance Davis
- Ray Garvey as Rusty Jones
- Lindsay Brice as Sue Stenton (uncredited)
- Jon Norman Schneider as Martin
- Carolyn Ratteray as Nykeema
- Ryan Postal as A.J.
- Portia Reiners as Nancy
- Brooke Sunny Moriber as Dawn
- Rebekka Johnson as Mindy
- Craig Alan Edwards as Airport Cop
- Stacy Asencio Sutphen as Forensic Detective (uncredited)
- Colleen Broomall as Teenage Clubgoer (uncredited)
- Ric Sechrest as Park Ranger (uncredited)
- Stewart Summers as Detective (uncredited)
- "Ladies and gentlemen, brace yourselves. We're flying into the eye of the hurricane."
- – Ron Carver
- Faith Yancy: I'm Faith Yancy.
- Eunice Peterson: I *know* who you are.
- Eunice Peterson: I know who you are because five weeks ago, I sent you a letter asking you to do a report on Tiana's disappearance. Never got a response.
- Faith Yancy: I'm sure it was a mix-up.
- Eunice Peterson: I know how it is with you people. If she's white, put her in the spotlight. If she's black, put her in the back. I'll take your interest now, any way it comes, but do not confuse my desperation with gratitude.
- Connie Smith: I get mail priveleges if I agree to this new transfer?
- Alexandra Eames: We expect you to be extra friendly to your new cellie.
- Connie Smith: Don't tell them you gave her the X.
- Ethan Garrett: I won't. But dude, you should've seen her. Her head bounced off the guardrail like a beach ball...
(on Connie and Ethan's recorded conversation)
- Robert Goren: I'm going to listen to this some more.
- Ron Carver: Six hours of psychopathic venting...
Background information and notes Edit
- This two-part episode was originally aired as a single two-hour episode, and was split for future airings.
- The episodes are loosely based on the Natalee Holloway case.
| Previous episode:|
"Acts of Contrition"
| "In the Wee Small Hours (Part I)"|
Law & Order: Criminal Intent
| Next episode:|
"In the Wee Small Hours (Part II)"