|←||SVU, Episode 8.01||→|
|Production number: 08001|
First aired: 19 September 2006
| Written By|
Detective Olivia Benson investigates a possible rape, however the case is made extremely difficult due to the victim's refusal to submit to a rape kit or cooperate with the detective in any form. During the course of the investigation Benson encounters Agent Dana Lewis and discovers the victim might have been targeted due to her status as an FBI informant and connections with the Earth Defenders Group.
- Christopher Meloni as Detective Elliot Stabler
- Mariska Hargitay as Detective Olivia Benson
- Richard Belzer as Detective John Munch
- Diane Neal as A.D.A. Casey Novak
- Ice-T as Detective Odafin Tutuola
- B.D. Wong as Dr. George Huang (credit only)
- Tamara Tunie as M.E. Melinda Warner
- Dann Florek as Captain Donald Cragen
- Kristen Bush as Haley Kerns
- Alan Campbell as Mitchell Hissam
- Ebon Moss-Bachrach as Justin
- Joanna Adler as Persephone James
- John O'Creagh as Sheriff Bailey
- Jefferson Breland as Adam Porter
- Christopher Sapienza as Roy Delphy
- Amber Gross as Cyndi
- Jeremy Schwartz as Russ
- Gerrianne Raphael as Mrs. Weiman
- Neal Hemphill as Security Guard / Andy Dell
- Brad Bellamy as Gen-Eng Spokesman
- Jon Masorti as FBI Agent
- Nilaja Sun as Nurse
- Kevin Kolack as Paramedic #1
- Abigail Gustafson as Paramedic #2
- Allison Ford as Protestor #1
- Ronete Levenson as Protestor #2
- Unknown as Xander Owens
- Elliot: You are a jinx.
Star / Dana: Who? Me?
Elliot: The last year at the courthouse, when I got shot, you were there. You are bad luck. Every time you show up, I nearly get killed.
Star / Dana: You are still 'above' ground, hon, maybe I'm your good luck charm.
- Olivia: Elliot told me to tell you you are nuts.
Star / Dana: That's just a concussion talk. Star grins
- Star / Dana: Hey Liv, what caliber gun do you use in the NYPD?
Star / Dana: Oh, mine's 40.
Olivia: That gun there, that's a 9 mil.
Star / Dana: Aah, mine's 10. And you know what they say. Size does matter.
Background information and notes
Episode scene cards
Office of the
Co-Operation Food Co-op
| Previous episode:|
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
| Next episode:|