|←||L&O, Episode 6.04||→|
|Production number: K0107|
First aired: 1 November 1995
| Written By|
René Balcer & Jeremy R. Littman
Three killings lead to a case that involves a wealthy family and a challenge to the law regarding double jeopardy.
Main cast Edit
- Jerry Orbach as Detective Lennie Briscoe
- Benjamin Bratt as Detective Rey Curtis
- S. Epatha Merkerson as Lieutenant Anita Van Buren
- Sam Waterston as Executive A.D.A. Jack McCoy
- Jill Hennessy as A.D.A. Claire Kincaid
- Steven Hill as D.A. Adam Schiff
Guest cast Edit
- Lewis Arlt as John Ralston
- Jeffrey DeMunn as Norman Rothenberg
- Jeffrey Donovan as Edward Nicodos
- Wally Dunn as Edward Odlum
- Shawn Elliott as Judge Joseph Rivera
- Peter Frechette as Peter Nicodos
- Brettanya Friese as Celia Gaston
- Leslie Gail as Elizabeth Nicodos
- George Guidall as Simon Wallis
- Gustave Johnson as Pat Brice
- DeAnn Mears as Judge Maria Gance
- Sada Thompson as Elaine Nicodos
- Rebecca Waxman as Gail Russell
- David Wolos-Fonteno as CSU Technician Murray
- Louis Zorich as Judge Edgar Hynes
- Matt Myers as First Detective
- Ken Leung as Chung
- John Leonard Thompson as Gil
- Diana Henry as Cindy
- Ross Gibby as Max
- Brenda Denmark as Expediter
- Echo Allen as Waitress
- Zak Orth as unknown
- Tom Spackman as unknown
- Donna Karan
- Fatal Attraction
- Beau Geste
- People v. Carruthers
- Prof. Rothenberg: It's a disgrace, McCoy. My client should be home, helping his kids with their schoolwork.
- McCoy: I saw the crime scene photos. I know how much his family means to him.
- Peter: But I'm innocent. I didn't kill anybody.
- McCoy: You've already learned the Rikers Island theme song. Good for you. I'm not dealing for anything less than a full sentence.
- Prof. Rothenberg: Did anyone ever tell you you're a sore loser, McCoy?
- McCoy: Only when I lose, Mr. Rothenberg.
- Schiff: You got around double jeopardy. You climbed Everest in your shorts, on a very cold day...Good work.
- McCoy: As long as we stayed out of appellate court. With their bankroll, sooner or later, they would have creamed us.
- Prof. Rothenberg: What part of double jeopardy don't you understand?
- McCoy: I'm well acquainted with it, Mr. Rothenberg. And it doesn't scare me.
Background information and notes Edit
Episode scene cardsEdit
Law Offices Of
First Dominion Bank
| Previous episode:|
Law & Order
| Next episode:|