Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|←||L&O, Episode 3.16||→|
|Production number: 68017|
First aired: 3 March 1993
| Written By|
René Balcer & Walon Green
Bruce Seth Green
A problem of jurisdiction arises following the murders, one in Queens and the other in Manhattan, of two nurses.
Main cast Edit
- Jerry Orbach as Detective Lennie Briscoe
- Chris Noth as Detective Mike Logan
- Dann Florek as Captain Donald Cragen
- Michael Moriarty as Executive A.D.A. Benjamin Stone
- Richard Brooks as A.D.A. Paul Robinette
- Steven Hill as D.A. Adam Schiff
- Carolyn McCormick as Dr. Elizabeth Olivet
- Mark Blum as Brooklyn A.D.A. Frank Lazar
- John Fiore as Detective Tony Profaci
- Lorraine Toussaint as Attorney Shambala Green
- Rosemary De Angelis as Attorney Sally Goldman
- Merwin Goldsmith as Judge Ian Feist
- Bill Alton as Judge Bernard O'Malley
- Dan Hedaya as Detective Brian Torelli
- Paul McCrane as James Lee Pawl
- Michael Badalucco as David Zifrin
- Monique Cintron as Aloma
- James Lewis De Lorenzo as Marty Lake
- Paul Bates as Bergin
- Leslie Ayvazian as Korolek
- David Wolos-Fonteno as Gavin McCrea
- Philip Hoffman as Eddie Feldman
- Tibor Feldman as Jerry Silbo
- Paul D'Amato as Delbert Kort
- Nancy Franklin as Brooklyn Trial Judge Walton
- Sabrina Boudot as Sharon
- Amy Ryan as Amy
- James Colby as Holzgang
- Brian Delate as Lieutenant Jorgensen
- Edward D. Murphy as Crime Scene Unit Technician Wheeler
- Cliff Weissman as Crime Scene Unit Technician Miller
- Jay Spadaro as Court Clerk
- James Pawl: Probable cause. You got no probable cause.
- Mike Logan: You're under arrest because you're probably guilty.
- "Once I traded in the Chivas bottle for the Grecian Formula, I became a saint."
- – Lennie Briscoe
- Shambala Green: Davy Zifrin will be lost in prison.
- Ian Feist: Leave him a trail of breadcrumbs.
Background information and notes Edit
- In this episode, Defense Attorney Shambala Green subpoenas Executive Assistant District Attorney Benjamin Stone to appear at Davy Zifrin's trial. This is the first and only time, Stone takes the witness stand in court.
| Previous episode:|
Law & Order
| Next episode:|