|←||L&O, Episode 3.16||→|
|Production number: 68017|
First aired: 3 March 1993
| Written By|
René Balcer & Walon Green
Bruce Seth Green
A problem of jurisdiction arises following the murders, one in Queens and the other in Manhattan, of two nurses.
Main cast Edit
- Jerry Orbach as Detective Lennie Briscoe
- Chris Noth as Detective Mike Logan
- Dann Florek as Captain Donald Cragen
- Michael Moriarty as Executive A.D.A. Benjamin Stone
- Richard Brooks as A.D.A. Paul Robinette
- Steven Hill as D.A. Adam Schiff
- Carolyn McCormick as Dr. Elizabeth Olivet
- Lorraine Toussaint as Defense Attorney Shambala Green
- Mark Blum as Brooklyn A.D.A. Frank Lazar
- Bill Alton as Judge Bernard O'Malley
- Merwin Goldsmith as Judge Ian Feist
- John Fiore as Detective Tony Profaci
- Rosemary De Angelis as Defense Attorney Sally Goldman
- Dan Hedaya as Detective Brian Torelli
- Paul McCrane as James Lee Pawl
- Michael Badalucco as David Zifrin
- Monique Cintron as Aloma
- James Lewis De Lorenzo as Marty Lake
- Paul Bates as Ron Bergin
- Leslie Ayvazian as Pam Korolek
- David Wolos-Fonteno as Gavin McCrea
- Philip Hoffman as Eddie Feldman
- Tibor Feldman as Jerry Silbo
- Paul D'Amato as Delbert Kort
- Nancy Franklin as Brooklyn Trial Judge Walton
- Sabrina Boudot as Sharon
- Amy Ryan as Amy
- James Colby as Holzgang
- Brian Delate as Lt. Jorgensen
- Edward D. Murphy as CSU Wheeler
- Cliff Weissman as CSU Miller
- Jay Spadaro as Court Clerk
- James Pawl: Probable cause. You got no probable cause.
- Mike Logan: You're under arrest because you're probably guilty.
- "Once I traded in the Chivas bottle for the Grecian Formula, I became a saint."
- – Lennie Briscoe
- Shambala Green: Davy Zifrin will be lost in prison.
- Ian Feist: Leave him a trail of breadcrumbs.
Background information and notes Edit
- In this episode, Defense Attorney Shambala Green subpoenas Executive Assistant District Attorney Benjamin Stone to appear at Davy Zifrin's trial. This is the first and only time, Stone takes the witness stand in court.
Episode scene cardsEdit
Frank Lazar left the Kings County
Ten months after his appeal was
| Previous episode:|
Law & Order
| Next episode:|