Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|"Just a Girl in the World"|
|←||L&O, Episode 20.02||→|
|Production number: 20002|
First aired: 2 October 2009
| Written By|
Richard Sweren & Christopher Ambrose
While investigating the murder of a young Asian woman, Det. Lupo becomes attracted to another Asian girl who apparently just managed to avoid becoming the murderer's second victim, and soon begins pursuing a relationship with her. Something doesn't seem right, though, and soon Lupo finds out that his new girlfriend is not as innocent as she seems.
Main cast Edit
- Jeremy Sisto as Detective Cyrus Lupo
- Anthony Anderson as Detective Kevin Bernard
- S. Epatha Merkerson as Lieutenant Anita Van Buren
- Linus Roache as Executive A.D.A. Michael Cutter
- Alana De La Garza as A.D.A. Connie Rubirosa
- Sam Waterston as D.A. Jack McCoy
Recurring cast Edit
- --- as Dr. Valerie Knight
Guest cast Edit
- Camille Chen as Emma Kim
- Peter Scanavino as Jim Anderson
- --- as Judge Robert Maxen
- --- as Nestor Maldonado
- --- as Jorge Marquez
- --- as Josh Burton
- --- as Burke
Background information & notesEdit
| Previous episode:|
"Memo From The Dark Side"
| "Just a Girl in the World"|
Law & Order
| Next episode:|