|←||L&O, Episode 10.05||→|
|Production number: E1104|
First aired: 10 November 1999
| Teleplay By|
William N. Fordes & Gerry Conway
After the murder of a lawyer, McCoy finds himself on the opposite side of the courtroom from his former colleague, Jamie Ross, when she defends a man who claims to have key evidence that could put to death a man McCoy believes was wrongly convicted.
Main cast Edit
- Jerry Orbach as Detective Lennie Briscoe
- Jesse L. Martin as Detective Ed Green
- S. Epatha Merkerson as Lieutenant Anita Van Buren
- Sam Waterston as Executive A.D.A. Jack McCoy
- Angie Harmon as A.D.A. Abbie Carmichael
- Steven Hill as D.A. Adam Schiff
Recurring cast Edit
- Maria Tucci as Defense Attorney Helen Brolin
- Carey Lowell as Defense Attorney Jamie Ross
- Larry Clarke as Detective Morris LaMotte
- Iris Little Thomas as Judge Barbara Lusky
Guest cast Edit
- Richard Masur as Judge Andrew Wolinsky
- Matthew Sussman as Martin Felder's assistant
- Neil Maffin as Mr. Curry
- John Michael Bolger as Detective Wesley Simpson
- Gordon Joseph Weiss as Michael Gordon
- Greg Zittel as Judge George Veitch
- Michael O'Leary as Eric Hagen
- Kathleen O'Grady as Laura Felder
- Judith Scarpone as Roz Fierstein
- Joseph R. Sicari as Eugene Frottano
- Tim Williams as Steve Dupree
- Bill Fiore as Buddy
- Charles Reed as Phil
- Patricia Johnson as Jasmine
- Stuart Zagnit as Carson
- Susan Willis as Mary
- Christopher Wynkoop as Lou
- Lou Sones as Clerk
- Francesca Carlin as Maggie
- Tracy Howe as Mitchell
- "Don't be shy. Next time, just point to my client."
- – Jamie Ross to Carmichael
- Dupree: This can't be happening to me.
- Carmichael: It's not, it happened to Felder.
Background information and notes Edit
Special billing was given to Carey Lowell (Special Guest Stars) in this episode.
Tim Williams as Steve Dupree is the now almost famous "Trivago guy"
Episode scene cards Edit