Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|←||L&O, Episode 4.15||→|
|Production number: 69028|
First aired: 9 February 1994
| Written By|
Robert Nathan & Michael Harbert
The son of one of Briscoe's former colleagues is accused of shooting and killing an innocent 14-year-old.
- Jerry Orbach as Detective Lennie Briscoe
- Chris Noth as Detective Mike Logan
- S. Epatha Merkerson as Lieutenant Anita Van Buren
- Michael Moriarty as Executive A.D.A. Benjamin Stone
- Jill Hennessy as A.D.A. Claire Kincaid
- Steven Hill as D.A. Adam Schiff
- Carolyn McCormick as Dr. Elizabeth Olivet (credit only)
- John Fiore as Detective Tony Profaci
- Christine Farrell as Forensics Technician Arlene Shrier
- Philip Bosco as Defense Attorney Gordon Schell
- Bob Kaliban as Judge Bernard Kelman
- Danny Gerard as Billy Wojak
- Robert Hogan as Ted Parker
- Tresa Hughes as Mrs. Sugarman
- Eric Alperin as Kevin Parker
- Marilyn Cooper as Ida Abel
- Elizabeth Parrish as Judge Sally Norton
- Guillermo Díaz as Juan Domingo
- Jose Soto as Ricky Morales
- Pamela Blair as Aileen Wojak
- John Griesemer as Monsignor Whalen
- Blanca Camacho as Lila Ramirez
- Anthony Ruiz as Mr. Ramirez
- Ray DeMattis as Cox
- Alan Blumenfeld as Defense Attorney Novello
- Robert Jason Jackson as Hector
- David López as Leon
- Luis Lantigua as Alex
- Juan Cruz as Angel Ramirez
- Dana Vance as Jury Forewoman
- Wally Dunn as Assistant Medical Examiner Jonas
- Patrick Boll as Newsman
- Matthew Conlon as Crime Scene Unit Technician Begley
- Ron Ostrow as Crime Scene Unit Technician #1
- Vincent Angell as Crime Scene Unit Technician #2
- Marc Plastrik as Court Clerk
"I love cases where a homicidal gun dealer is our best witness."
- - Adam Schiff
"Lennie, it's over. What if it was one of your kids?"
"I don't know, but there's no statute of limitations on murder. Sweet dreams, pal."
- - Ted Parker and Lennie Briscoe
"We have one boy dead, another paralyzed, and a 16-year-old who thinks he's Wyatt Earp."
- - Adam Schiff
Background information and notes Edit
- Briscoe has two daughters.
- The case Kincaid was referring to, New Jersey vs TLO, was a case appealed to the Supreme court of the United States in 1984 involving the search of a high school student for contraband after being caught smoking in the school bathroom. the state ruled that School officials are state agents when enforcing disciplinary rules mandated by law. School officials may search without a warrant using reasonable suspicion of violation of the law or school rules.
- Adam Schiff: "We have one boy dead, another paralyzed, and a 16-year-old who thinks he's Wyatt Earp." Wyatt Earp is best known for taking part in the gunfight at the O.K. Corral in Arizona in 1881, and has often been immortalized in film and literature. Referring to someone as a Wyatt Earp is referring to their prowess with a weapon
| Previous episode:|
Law & Order
| Next episode:|