Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Affiliation|| Bellevue Hospital|
Saint Mark's Hospital
Mercy General Hospital
Kyle Beresford is a physician who worked at various hospitals all over New York City.
- Beresford examined Meredith Rice after she had a seizure. He determined that she needed immediate surgery because she had a brain tumor that was the size of a baseball. (SVU: "Head")
- Beresford was on duty when Denise Eldridge wanted to force her daughter, Carrie, to undergo a rape-kit. Beresford services weren't required, because Attorney Simone Bryce stopped the proceedings. (SVU: "Intoxicated")
- Beresford examined Danny Kohler and Annabelle Paoletti after a shooting took place on their school's playground. He reported his findings to Detective Olivia Benson. (SVU: "Raw")
- Beresford treated Janey Speer misusing a fertility drug. She nearly lost her ovaries due to complications. (SVU: "Clock")
- Beresford treated Kelly Sun for injuries sustained after she was beaten and raped. Beresford tells them that she was probably wandering around for hours before someone found her. Beresford gives them the results of her rape kit and indicates some mental instability before realizing she was drugged. (SVU: "Smut")
- Beresford treated Alisa Davies after she was raped and the perp slashed her throat. Beresford tried to save her, but Alisa died of her injuries and reported this to Detectives Olivia Benson and Elliot Stabler. (SVU: "P.C.")
- Beresford treated Larry Lift after he was shot in the buttock by a cop, suffered a mild concussion from falling off of Babs Duffy's fire escape and suffered some scratches from crowd assault. Beresford reports his injuries top the detectives and denies Stabler's request to obtain a DNA sampler without a warrant. (SVU: "P.C.")
- Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (7 seasons, 18 episodes):