|←||CI, Episode 8.11||→|
|Production number: |
First aired: 28 June 2009
| Written By|
Michael S. Chernuchin
A notorious murderer is murdered himself, leaving Goren and Eames to determine whether his freedom-by-technicality and resultant fame had anything to do with the motive, and how his birthday as his murder date ties into everything.
Main cast Edit
- Vincent D'Onofrio as Detective Robert Goren
- Kathryn Erbe as Detective Alexandra Eames
- Eric Bogosian as Captain Danny Ross
Recurring cast Edit
Guest cast Edit
- Raúl Esparza as ADA Kevin Mulrooney
- Jack Gwaltney as Boz Burnham (victim)
- Christy Pusz as Martha Burnham
- Jason Koulotoros as Craig O'Keefe
- Alysia Reiner as Paula O'Keefe
- John Rue as Harry Mulrooney
- Brenda Denmark as an officer
- Frank Pando as Max
- John Deignan as Zach
- Heather Berman as Versace Redhead
- Danny Johnson as Beach Cop
- Robert Goren: (looking at an attractive redhead in a suit) She looks a little intimidating. Does she intimidate you?
- Kevin Mulrooney: It's the Versace. Beneath that is a scared little girl with fake breasts, a skinny bottom... a nothing.
- Robert Goren: Well, I'm concerned.
- Alexandra Eames: For me?
- Robert Goren: Yeah. I think he's unstable.
- Robert Goren: I think you screwed up, Kev. A little too much rouge, y'know, scent...
- Alexandra Eames: There's nothing worse than having your makeup not right. I bet you can't wait to look in a mirror.
- Kevin Mulrooney: Alright, alright! You're going to find things. This bitch can gloat, but I've seen her broken. A crushed flower. Sobbing... for her poor dead Joe...and wanting me.
- Robert Goren: But not as strong as you.
- Kevin Mulrooney: Not as strong as Gabby. But she's someone you'll never find.
- Kevin Mulrooney: I'm ready to see a lawyer.
- Robert Goren: Hold still, sweetie.
Background information and notes Edit
| Previous episode:|
"Salome in Manhattan"
| "Lady's Man"|
Law & Order: Criminal Intent
| Next episode:|