|←||CI, Episode 7.19||→|
|Production number: CI|
First aired: 3 August 2008
| Teleplay By|
Alan Kingsberg & Kate Rorick
Warren Leight & Alan Kingsberg
A student's apparent suicide becomes a murder investigation at an exclusive private school, leaving Eames and Goren sifting through teenage politics, an online community that is hiding a secret, and a murderer whose motive is almost as complex as the murder plot.
- Vincent D'Onofrio as Detective Robert Goren
- Kathryn Erbe as Detective Alexandra Eames
- Eric Bogosian as Captain Danny Ross
- John Shea as H. Jack Walker II
- Anthony Carrigan as H. Jack Walker III
- Joanna Adler as Anna Nobile
- Sarah Steele as Tessa Nobile
- Jefferson Mays as Keifer Gates
- Peter Francis James as Mr. Richmond
- Matt Salinger as Bill Phillips
- Leslie Hendrix as Dr. Elizabeth Rodgers
- Betsy Aidem as Mrs. Phillips
- Kristin Griffith as Ms. Bradley
- Sonequa Martin-Green as Kiana Richmond
- Teddy Cañez as Detective Biaggi
- Craig Wroe as Tim Williams
- Peter Oliver as Paul Phillips
- Woody Boley as Brent Williams
- Matt Bush as Eric Nessing
- Joseph O'Keefe as CSU Technician
- Tom Titone as Stanford
- Catherine Downey as Michaela
- Alana Cadiz as Manor Hill Lacrosse Player
- Mark Delabarre as Skyler
- Dylan Hartigan as Jeffy
(Goren and Eames give Ross a weird look about his knowledge of a social networking site)
Danny Ross: I have two teenaged boys.
Danny Ross: (about Manor Hill) It's Lord of the Flies up there.
- Jeffy, a very young student (delivering an envelope): I was turning in a paper.
- Robert Goren (opening the envelope and finding a blackmail threat): What class is this for?
- Jeffy (holding hands up): Lawyer?
Background information and notes
- "Legacy" is a descendant of an alumnus. In the episode most of the students enrolled in Manor Hill is because their parents are very wealthy.
- This is the third episode in the Law & Order franchise that carries the name "Legacy". The others are the Law & Order season 7 episode, and the Law & Order: Special Victims Unit season 2 episode.
| Previous episode:|
Law & Order: Criminal Intent
| Next episode:|