Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Pathology|| Double murderer|
|Family|| Armin Sidran (half-brother)|
Ana Kapic (fiancée)
Ali Kapic (stepson)
Luka Terzik was an Islamic homegrown terrorist who attempted a mass shooting at a dance-off event in Central Park. He was also a prime suspect in the rape and torture of his fiancée Ana Kapic, who was his accomplice in the Central Park shooting.
- July 28, 2016: The Central Park shooting:
- Officer Tom Flannery (shot in the chest)
- An unnamed man (shot in the chest; survived)
- An unnamed victim (shot twice; survived)
- Sophie Lewis (shot in the chest; died in the hospital on July 29-August 1)
- An unnamed man (shot in the back; survived)
- Lieutenant Olivia Benson (attempted)
- Detective Odafin Tutuola (attempted)
- Detective Dominick Carisi, Jr. (attempted)
- Detective Amanda Rollins (attempted)
- At least two unnamed police officers (attempted)