Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|←||L&O, Episode 16.14||→|
|Production number: 16014|
First aired: 8 February 2006
| Written By|
A scholarship student at a prestigious prep school is murdered, and police find evidence that he was selling test answers. The killer is quickly located, but at trial, his lawyer argues that he was made paranoid by his ADHD medication.
Main cast Edit
- Dennis Farina as Detective Joe Fontana
- Jesse L. Martin as Detective Ed Green
- S. Epatha Merkerson as Lieutenant Anita Van Buren
- Sam Waterston as Executive A.D.A. Jack McCoy
- Annie Parisse as A.D.A. Alexandra Borgia
- Fred Dalton Thompson as D.A. Arthur Branch
Recurring cast Edit
- Helmar Augustus Cooper as Judge Lawrence McNeil
- Carolyn McCormick as Dr. Elizabeth Olivet
- Charlotte Colavin as Judge Lisa Pongracic
Guest cast Edit
- Kathleen Turner as Rebecca Shane
- Jaime McAdams as Greg Loomis
- Rey Valentin as Freddie Colon
- Meredith Anne Bull as Tara Zegler
- Adam Chanler-Berat as Jason Wade
- Ali Reza as Dr. Rohit Mehta
- Leslie Denniston as Ellen Loomis
- Aaron Paternoster as Keith Voytek
- Scottie Thompson as Julia Ketchum
- Tom Titone as Jonathan Bates
- Sharon Washington as Janet Franklin
- Tyler Francavilla as Scott Fine
- Heather Ichihashi as Jenny Wang
- Cliff Jewell as Frank Williams
- Felix Solis as Mr. Garcia
- John Terry as Mr. Loomis
- John Boyle as Mr. Englander
- Eric Sheffer Stevens as M.E. Laraby
- Eric L. Abrams as School Safety Cop
- Harlin Kearsley as CSU Technician #1
- Harry Bouvy as CSU Technician #2
- Robert Gerard Larkin as Uniform Cop
- Cobey Mandarino as Computer Technician
- Michael Mazzeo as Court Clerk
- Timothy McCracken as Bridgehampton Cop
- Alison White as Jury Foreperson
- Ed Green: Did Loomis give you a big Christmas bonus this year?
- Englander: (cheerfully) Yes, he did. But I still don't know where they went.
- Jack McCoy: This wasn't the way to get justice for your son.
- Mr. Garcia: How then? Because I don't have money to buy it, like Loomis.
- Rebecca Shane: You know, our firm is thinking about expanding. Have you ever considered private practice?
- Jack McCoy: Considered it and dismissed it. A long time ago I've accepted my place in the world.
- Rebecca Shane: I suppose that's a virtue, although personally, I can't see it.
Background information and notes Edit
Background information and notes
| Previous episode:|
"Heart of Darkness"
Law & Order
| Next episode:|
"Choice of Evils"