|←||CI, Episode 8.14||→|
|Production number: |
First aired: 26 July 2009
| Written By|
- You may be looking for the Major Case Squad itself.
With Wheeler in labor and Goren in Tennessee, Nichols and Eames are partnered together to investigate a renowned forensicologist who appears to be fudging his facts to close cases.
Main cast Edit
- Jeff Goldblum as Detective Zach Nichols
- Julianne Nicholson as Detective Megan Wheeler
- Eric Bogosian as Captain Danny Ross
Recurring cast Edit
Guest cast Edit
- Dylan Baker as Dr. Henry Muller
- Lauren Campbell as Grace Purefoy
- John Wodja as Nate Henrick
- Elizabeth Daugherty as Karen Purefoy
- Stivi Paskoski as Justin Lennox
- Emily Wickersham as Ceci Madison
- Carol Lee as Cynthia Hong
- Ernest Dancy as Grimes
- Henry Muller: It can be so darn easy to kill someone when you really know what you're doing.
Background information and notes Edit
- This episode is notable because it will be the first time that Det. Eames and Det. Nichols team up for a case. The real reason is that Julianne's second pregnancy during the filming complicated her work and Kathyrn stepped in to fill in her role.
- Goren is mentioned in this episode to be on a police case in Tennessee.
| Previous episode:|
| "Major Case"|
Law & Order: Criminal Intent
| Next episode:|