Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Pathology|| Serial killer|
|Family|| Unnamed father|
Elena Ocurro (mother)
Luke Ocurro (brother)
John Ocurro (brother)
James Ocurro (brother)
Angela Ocurro (sister)
|Status||Imprisoned for life|
Mark Ocurro was a serial killer and rapist who would torture and hogtie his victims and glue their mouths shut. He was arrested but initially acquitted on six charges of first-degree murder after he was able to establish a fake but convincing alibi for one of the murders.
Afterward, Detectives Elliot Stabler and Victor Moran, who saw through the lie, captured him when he was in the process of tying up and torturing one of his victims. After being caught, he confessed to the murders as well to two additional homicides in the Dominican Republic. He is currently in prison for life. (SVU: "Baggage")
- Unknown dates, the Dominican Republic: Two unnamed victims
- 2008, New York City, New York:
- September 26, Bushwick, Brooklyn: Unnamed victim (raped and strangled)
- November 20, Queens: Unnamed victim (strangled)
- 2009, New York City, New York:
- January 14, East New York, Brooklyn: Unnamed victim (raped and strangled)
- March 11, Harlem, Manhattan: April Silva (raped, sodomized, and strangled)
- March 30, Harlem, Manhattan: Casey Chapman (strangled)
- April 1, Manhattan: Unnamed woman (burned alive)
- April 3-6, Manhattan: Unnamed undercover female detective (assaulted)
- April 7, Manhattan: Vickie Hannigan (attempted to rape and murder)