|Affiliation||New York Supreme Court|
Cases tried Edit
- Rules the defendant not competent to assist in his own defense and unfit to proceed to trial.
- Remands the defendant to the custody of the Office of Mental Health to be placed in a secure psychiatric facility until he is deemed competent, which is never.
- Excludes the defendant's DNA on the basis that it was obtained from coercion.
- Remands the defendant into Adolescent Psychiatric Ward of Bellevue Hospital where her medication will be administered by force if necessary.
- Remanded the defendant without bail.
- Arraigned the defendant on $1,000,000 bail.
- Remanded the defendant without bail pending psychiatric evaluation.
- Arraigned the defendant on $500,000 bail.
- Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (6 seasons, 19 episodes):