Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|←||L&O, Episode 12.14||→|
|Production number: E2212|
First aired: 6 February 2002
| Written By|
Eric Overmyer & Matt Witten
The disappearance of a young woman who was a political aide involves a married state official, his wife, a menacing friend and a forged signature.
Main cast Edit
- Jerry Orbach as Detective Lennie Briscoe
- Jesse L. Martin as Detective Ed Green
- S. Epatha Merkerson as Lieutenant Anita Van Buren
- Sam Waterston as Executive A.D.A. Jack McCoy
- Elisabeth Röhm as A.D.A. Serena Southerlyn
- Dianne Wiest as Interim D.A. Nora Lewin
Guest cast Edit
- Joanna Adler as Amber Woods
- Steven Boyer as Scott Purdy
- Lynnda Ferguson as Mrs. Edwards
- Glenn Fleshler as Don Hamilton
- Leslie Hendrix as Dr. Elizabeth Rodgers
- Elaine Hyman as Hilda Kapovic
- Laurie Kennedy as Judge Shields
- Brian Kerwin as Ted Weldon
- David Lipman as Judge Morris Torledsky
- Andrea Navedo as Ana Cordova
- Keith Nobbs as Evan Tario
- Maryann Plunkett as Mrs. Weldon
- Tom Stechschulte as Mr. Edwards
- Scott Wentworth as Senator Elliot Judson
- Timothy Wheeler as Mickey Bastone
- Chip Zien as Cromwell
- Jennifer Van Dyck as Bastone's Attorney
- Malachi Weir as Technician
- Eden Rountree as Hostess
- Philip Hoffman as ATF Agent
- C. Kavanagh Harris as Athletic Director
- Barney Fitzpatrick as Doorman
- Rich Duva as CSU
- Elizabeth Rodgers: First time?
- Serena Southerlyn: I came over from Civil Investigations...
- Elizabeth Rodgers: You get used to the smell.
- Ed Green: No you don't.
Background information and notes Edit
| Previous episode:|
Law & Order
| Next episode:|