|←||SVU, Episode 18.10||→|
|Production number: 18011|
First aired: 1 February 2017
| Written By|
Rick Eid & Julie Martin
When a teenaged boy uses excessive force to stop someone from attacking his mother, the team realizes that the target was someone close to him.
- Mariska Hargitay as Lieutenant Olivia Benson
- Kelli Giddish as Detective Amanda Rollins
- Ice-T as Detective Odafin Tutuola
- Peter Scanavino as Detective Dominick Carisi, Jr.
- Raúl Esparza as A.D.A. Rafael Barba
- Delaney Williams as Defense Attorney John Buchanan
- Jenna Stern as Judge Elana Barth
- Jason Bowen as Detective Marcus Perry
- Lauren Noble as Carmen
- Sarah Wynter as Dr. Nicole Keller
- Aaron Sanders as Luke Keller
- Gage Polchlopek as Ethan Miller
- Benton Greene as Charles Franklin
- Daniel Cosgrove as Dr. Daniel Keller
- Chantal Jean-Pierre as Regina Franklin
- Olivia Cassidy as Alexandra Handley
- Donald Dash as Trey Franklin
- Deirdre Madigan as Allison Avery
- Marc LeVasseur as Attorney Alan Schwartz
- Salma Shaw as Jury Foreperson
- Tim Pettolina as Male Patient
- Barbara Danicka as Stenographer
- Scott Mena as Courthouse Pedestrian
- John Buchanan: Doctor Keller, are you saying your son has a romantic attraction for you?
- Nicole Keller: Yes. It's not as unusual as you might think.
Background Information and Notes
Episode scene cards
Manor Hill Academy
| Previous episode:|
"Decline and Fall"
| "Motherly Love"|
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
| Next episode:|