|←||SVU, Episode 18.10||→|
|Production number: 18011|
First aired: 1 February 2017
| Written By|
Rick Eid & Julie Martin
When a teenaged boy uses excessive force to stop someone from attacking his mother, the team realizes that the target was someone close to him.
- Mariska Hargitay as Lieutenant Olivia Benson
- Kelli Giddish as Detective Amanda Rollins
- Ice-T as Detective Odafin Tutuola
- Peter Scanavino as Detective Dominick Carisi, Jr.
- Raúl Esparza as A.D.A. Rafael Barba
- Delaney Williams as Defense Attorney John Buchanan
- Jenna Stern as Judge Elana Barth
- Jason Bowen as Detective Marcus Perry
- Lauren Noble as Carmen
- Sarah Wynter as Dr. Nicole Keller
- Aaron Sanders as Luke Keller
- Gage Polchlopek as Ethan Miller
- Benton Greene as Charles Franklin
- Daniel Cosgrove as Dr. Daniel Keller
- Chantal Jean-Pierre as Regina Franklin
- Olivia Cassidy as Alexandra Handley
- Donald Dash as Trey Franklin
- Deirdre Madigan as Allison Avery
- Marc LeVasseur as Attorney Alan Schwartz
- Salma Shaw as Jury Foreperson
- Tim Pettolina as Male Patient
- Barbara Danicka as Stenographer
- Scott Mena as Courthouse Pedestrian
- John Buchanan: Doctor Keller, are you saying your son has a romantic attraction for you?
- Nicole Keller: Yes. It's not as unusual as you might think.
Background Information and Notes
- This episode was originally intended to be the 400th episode to be air, but it instead aired as the 399th episode due to the shelving of "Unstoppable". It is still the 400th episode to be produced.
Episode scene cards
Manor Hill Academy
| Previous episode:|
"Decline and Fall"
| "Motherly Love"|
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
| Next episode:|