Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|←||SVU, Episode 2.06||→|
|Production number: E1417|
First aired: 24 November 2000
| Written By|
A schizophrenic who refuses to take his medication becomes the main suspect in a killing and an assault.
Main cast Edit
- Christopher Meloni as Detective Elliot Stabler
- Mariska Hargitay as Detective Olivia Benson
- Richard Belzer as Detective John Munch
- Stephanie March as A.D.A. Alexandra Cabot
- Ice-T as Detective Odafin Tutuola
- Dann Florek as Captain Donald Cragen
Recurring cast Edit
- Tamara Tunie as M.E. Melinda Warner
- Tom O'Rourke as Judge Mark Seligman
- J.K. Simmons as Dr. Emil Skoda
- Welly Yang as CSU Technician Georgie
Guest cast Edit
- Kevin Breznahan as Mark Nash
- Kathleen Chalfant as Mrs. Nash
- Daniel Mastrogiorgio as Earl Miller / Earl Gilmore
- William Youmans as Ben Moreland
- Laura Esterman as Mrs. Sandomir
- Maryann Urbano as Dr. Klein
- Byron Jennings as Defense Attorney Matt Wooding
- Helen Hanft as Mrs. Billings
- Tony Campisi as Gary Wheeler
- Chris Ceraso as Sanitation Manager
- Lou Bonacki as Alvin Maddox
- Michelle Daimer as Defense Attorney Dawn DeNoon
- Michael Pemberton as Assistant Warden
- Jamie Gustis as Gourmet Shop Clerk
- Perri Gaffney as Receptionist
- Philip Hoffman as Doctor #1
- Frank Lombardi as Policeman #1
- John Plumpis as Doctor #3
- David Titus as Clerk
- Kennley Noble as Homeless Man
- Ajay Mehta as Doctor #2
- "Mark doesn't scare me, detective. Pathetic, narrow-minded people do."
- – Mrs. Nash about the stigma of mental illness
- Dr. Emil Skoda: Do you refuse medication because you prefer the world you live in to reality?
- Mark Nash: I'd be crazy if I didn't.
- "I dream of angels, but I live with demons."
- – Mark Nash
- Olivia Benson: When I said I'd have dinner with you I thought we might be sitting.
- Elliot Stabler: You can sit in the car.
- Olivia Benson: You're a classy guy, you know that?
Background information and notes Edit
- Actress Tamara Tunie appears for the first time as M.E. Melinda Warner. Tunie continued to make guest appearances until season seven, when she became a regular cast member. She previously appeared as Defense Attorney Caroline Bennett in the Law & Order seventh season episode "Deadbeat".
- The character played by actress Michelle Daimer, Defense Attorney Dawn DeNoon, seems to have been named for the producer and writer with the same name, Dawn DeNoon.
Episode scene cards Edit
Fast Stop Market
| Previous episode:|
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
| Next episode:|