|←||SVU, Episode 10.09||→|
|Production number: 10009|
First aired: 2 December 2008
| Written By|
Eriq La Salle
SVU clashes with the U.S. Marine Corps over jurisdiction in a case involving the murder in New York of a pregnant soldier, Jessica Crewes, who claims she was raped in Iraq. During the investigation, Benson has traumatic flashbacks of her sexual assault.
Main cast Edit
- Christopher Meloni as Detective Elliot Stabler (credit only)
- Mariska Hargitay as Detective Olivia Benson
- Richard Belzer as Sergeant John Munch
- Ice-T as Detective Odafin Tutuola
- Michaela McManus as A.D.A. Kim Greylek
- B.D. Wong as Dr. George Huang (credit only)
- Tamara Tunie as M.E. Melinda Warner
- Dann Florek as Captain Donald Cragen
Recurring cast Edit
Guest cast Edit
- Ryan Kwanten as Master Sergent Dominic Pruitt
- Dominic Fumusa as Lieutenant Gary Rosten
- Amy Spanger as Marlene Rosten
- Rosa Arredondo as Rochelle Rodriguez
- Karen Mason as Mrs. Crewes
- Jay Patterson as Lieutenant James Reed
- Brooke Adams as Margo
- Frank Whaley as Navy Commander Grant Marcus
- Jim Coope as Landlord
- Robert C. Kirk as General Bolanger
- Chris McGuinn as Attendant
- Laura Anderson as Kayla
Olivia Benson: Would you have killed him?
Master Sgt. Dominic Pruitt: Would you have shot me?
Olivia Benson: I can't answer that, and you deserve to know why… I was sexually assaulted six months ago.
Master Sgt. Dominic Pruitt: Quit kicking yourself.
Olivia Benson: That's easy to say, and hard to do.
Master Sgt. Dominic Pruitt: It takes practice. You'll get there.
Background information and notes Edit
Background information and notes
Episode scene cards Edit
Rape Counseling Center
Judge Advocate General's
Apartment Building of
Article 32 Hearing
| Previous episode:|
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
| Next episode:|