Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|←||SVU, Episode 10.09||→|
|Production number: 10009|
First aired: 2 December 2008
| Written By|
Eriq La Salle
SVU clashes with the U.S. Marine Corps over jurisdiction in a case involving the murder in New York of a pregnant soldier, Jessica Crewes, who claims she was raped in Iraq. During the investigation, Benson has traumatic flashbacks of her sexual assault.
Main cast Edit
- Christopher Meloni as Detective Elliot Stabler (credit only)
- Mariska Hargitay as Detective Olivia Benson
- Richard Belzer as Sergeant John Munch
- Ice-T as Detective Odafin Tutuola
- Michaela McManus as A.D.A. Kim Greylek
- B.D. Wong as Dr. George Huang (credit only)
- Tamara Tunie as M.E. Melinda Warner
- Dann Florek as Captain Donald Cragen
Recurring cast Edit
Guest cast Edit
- Ryan Kwanten as Master Sergent Dominic Pruitt
- Dominic Fumusa as Lieutenant Gary Rosten
- Amy Spanger as Marlene Rosten
- Rosa Arredondo as Rochelle Rodriguez
- Karen Mason as Mrs. Crewes
- Jay Patterson as Lieutenant James Reed
- Brooke Adams as Margo
- Frank Whaley as Navy Commander Grant Marcus
- Jim Coope as Landlord
- Robert C. Kirk as General Bolanger
- Chris McGuinn as Attendant
- Laura Anderson as Kayla
- Olivia: Would you have killed him?
- Master Sgt. Dominic Pruitt: Would you have shot me?
- Olivia: I can't answer that, and you deserve to know why… I was sexually assaulted six months ago.
- Master Sgt. Dominic Pruitt: Quit kicking yourself.
- Olivia: That's easy to say, and hard to do.
- Master Sgt. Dominic Pruitt: It takes practice. You'll get there.
- Fin (to Olivia): What's our next move?
- Olivia: Talk to one of the patients from Jessie's support group.
- Fin: The shrink won't tell you about the rape. What makes you think she's going to give up her patient list?
- Olivia: I don't need it. I already know who to talk to.
- Fin: Does anyone else know you're in therapy?
- Olivia: No.
- Fin: Then they won't hear it from me.
- [When Olivia is about to interrogate Pruitt, but Fin stops her]
- Fin: That's not going to happen. I can't let you question the suspect.
- Olivia: I'm fine, Fin.
- Fin: You held your gun to the back of a man's head. Do you have any idea how much trouble you're in?
- Olivia: You reported me?
- Fin: No. I'm talking about you getting your head together.
- Olivia: I am working on it.
- Fin: Are you? It seems like you even have issues with your shrink. You need to talk to someone.
- Olivia: The only person that I am interested in talking to is the man that raped and killed Jessica Crewes. We need to find that baby.
- Fin: If I let you do this, I'm sitting in.
- Olivia: Look, I'm okay.
- Fin: No, no, no. It's either me or it's Cragen. You choose.
- Fin: I get you not wanting people to know that you're in therapy.
- Olivia: Yeah, well, I may not have a choice.
- Fin: As long as you work at it, the flashbacks will go away. Did for me.
- Olivia: You found the baby. He never had a chance, did he?
- Cragen: Warner said he was probably dead before he hit the water. She didn't find any fluid in his lungs.
- Olivia: Well, that's comforting. I'll let the grandmother know. Maybe she can stitch it on a pillow.
- Cragen: Olivia. I want you to take some personal time off.
- Olivia: Why?
- Cragen: You know why. Just do it.
- Olivia: Is that an order, Captain?
- Cragen: No. If it was, I'd have to make a notation in your jacket.
- Olivia: How much time should I take off?
- Cragen: As much as you need.
Background information and notes Edit
Background information and notes
Episode scene cards Edit
Rape Counseling Center
Judge Advocate General's
Apartment Building of
Article 32 Hearing
| Previous episode:|
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
| Next episode:|