|←||L&O, Episode 6.06||→|
|Production number: K0104|
First aired: 15 November 1995
| Written By|
Michael S. Chernuchin
The detectives try to solve a coed's murder, which was described on-line.
Main cast Edit
- Jerry Orbach as Detective Lennie Briscoe
- Benjamin Bratt as Detective Rey Curtis
- S. Epatha Merkerson as Lieutenant Anita Van Buren
- Sam Waterston as Executive A.D.A. Jack McCoy
- Jill Hennessy as A.D.A. Claire Kincaid
- Steven Hill as D.A. Adam Schiff
Recurring cast Edit
- Josh Pais as Assistant M.E. Borak
- Carolyn McCormick as Dr. Elizabeth Olivet
- Pat Moya as Deborah Curtis
- Rochelle Oliver as Judge Grace Larkin
Guest cast Edit
- Herb Downer as Judge Morris Birch
- Sandy Duncan as Michelle Kates
- Laura Esterman as Professor Florence Cooley
- Matthew Faber as Scott Wilder
- Glenn Fitzgerald as Merril Grupp
- Sharon Martin as Megan Maslin
- Ralph Williams as Dean Kirkwood
- Emmanuel Xuereb as Amos Brady
- Marisa Redanty as Cheryl Diggs
- Peter Sarsgaard as Josh Strand
- Christopher Tracy as Attorney
- Monica Trombetta as Patti
- Peter Pamela Rose as Trish
- Toby Poser as Uni Fox
- Chad Coleman as Weiner
- Alison Reich (victim)
- Jane Austen
- Ted Bundy
- City College of New York
- Jeffrey Dahmer
- George Gershwin
- Shecky Greene
- Jim Jones
- Moby Dick
- Cleveland, Ohio
- O. J. Simpson
- Susan Smith
- "Had their own private john, huh? A far cry from the open stalls at C.C.N.Y. Maybe if I had a room like this, I would've finished the damn book."
- – Lennie Briscoe about Moby Dick.
- Anita Van Buren: "The more I stab you, the more I want you".
- Lennie Briscoe: Sounds like Gershwin.
- Anita Van Buren: Damn. My college's idea of sex and literature was Jane Eyre.
- "We're gonna need a mop in here."
- – Rey Curtis after a suspect wets himself
- Claire Kincaid: I'll be assisting Jack McCoy
- Michelle Kates: Jack. Oh goody. Is he still bedding...what's-her-name, with the red hair?
- Claire Kincaid: No. No.
- Michelle Kates: Oh. A serious one. Don't sweat it, sweetie. Ten more years in this business, even the tax code will break you up. What do you say, tomorrow, 11 o'clock, Jack's office?
- Jack McCoy: Shelly's representing the Maslin girl.
- Claire Kincaid: She's a real piece of work.
- Jack McCoy: Don't kid yourself. Shelly Kates can work 48 hours into a day. She's a hell of an attorney.
Background information and notes Edit
Episode scene cardsEdit
| Previous episode:|
Law & Order
| Next episode:|