|←||SVU, Episode 16.17||→|
|Production number: 16017|
First aired: 25 March 2015
| Written By|
Jean de Segonzac
A parole officer is accused of manipulating clients for personal gain.
Detective Carisi's sister Bella prepares for her wedding to fiancé Tommy Sullivan and the upcoming birth of their child. But when Tommy falls back into bad habits and accuses his parole officer of rape, Carisi must investigate whether the claim is real or just another one of Tommy's excuses.
Main cast Edit
- Mariska Hargitay as Sergeant Olivia Benson
- Danny Pino as Detective Nick Amaro
- Kelli Giddish as Detective Amanda Rollins
- Ice-T as Detective Odafin Tutuola (credit only)
- Peter Scanavino as Detective Dominick Carisi, Jr.
- Raúl Esparza as A.D.A. Rafael Barba
Recurring cast Edit
Guest cast Edit
- Molly Price as Donna Marshall
- Michael Chernus as Tommy Sullivan
- Marin Ireland as Bella Carisi
- Chris McKinney as Ralph Kessel
- Biniam Tekola as Jordan Dolphy
- Sean Patrick Folster as Court Officer
- Danny Murphy as Mover
- Christian Frazer as PO #1
Better Call Saul
- Carisi (to Tommy): You cheated on my pregnant sister!
- Tommy: I don't want to make a big deal out of this, okay?
- Amaro: So you're just going to pretend that nothing happened? Go back to your parole officer next week and hope that she doesn't pull a gun on you?
- Carisi (about Rollins): She's kind of big on tough love, isn't she?
- Amaro: Look, her sister played her so many times, she taught herself to expect the worst from family.
- Donna Marshall: I gave up my life, my marriage for this job and then Tommy Sullivan comes waltzing in all buzzy, talking about his pregnant girlfriend and his wonderful new life.
- Olivia: That doesn't give you the right to do what you did to him.
- Donna Marshall: I tried to help him! I tried to help all of them! And you know what they do? They take your hand and they drag you down to their level. They don't want to change. They will never change.
Background information and notesEdit
Episode background info.
Episode scene cards Edit
517 West 22nd Street
| Previous episode:|
| "Parole Violations"|
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
| Next episode:|