|←||SVU, Episode 6.22||→|
|Production number: E5204|
First aired: 17 May 2005
| Written By|
Matt Earl Beesley
The dismembered body of a woman is found in a junkyard, and detectives must determine who killed her and who attempted to harvest organs from her corpse.
- Christopher Meloni as Detective Elliot Stabler
- Mariska Hargitay as Detective Olivia Benson (credit only)
- Richard Belzer as Detective John Munch
- Diane Neal as A.D.A. Casey Novak
- Ice-T as Detective Odafin Tutuola
- B.D. Wong as Dr. George Huang
- Dann Florek as Captain Donald Cragen
- Marc Grapey as Russ Bianco
- Kevin Carroll as James McGovern
- Isiah Whitlock Jr. as NTCC Representative
- Michael Lombard as Orthopedic Surgeon
- Alex Burns as Mark Mogan
- Glenn Kessler as Leon Shragewitz
- John Ottavino as Dr. Robert Swann
- Reathel Bean as Kidney Patient
- Stephanie Feyne as Patricia
- Joan Rosenfels as Doris Combs
- Amir Arison as Dr. Ghupta
- Stewart Steinberg as Chief Butcher
- Tyler James Williams as Kyle McGovern
- Cherita Armstrong as Anne McGovern
- Donald Symington as Edward
- James Duane Polk as Ruben
- Anthony Desio as Mickey
- Joanna Vargas as Carmen
- Liz Ventre as Karen
- W. Scott Russell as Derek
- Joseph Moffa as Frankie
- Melvin P. Huffnagle as Rashawn
- Melissa Marie Sibila as Stephanie
- Marjorie Johnson as E.R. Nurse
- Elliot Stabler: Are you an organ donor?
- John Munch: Yup.
- Elliot Stabler: I thought Jews had to be buried with all their body parts?
- John Munch: I figured the big guy will give me a pass if I leave a piece of myself to help someone else.
Background information and notes
- Marlee Matlin comes back to SVU after a year. Her character, Dr. Amy Solwey was found guilty of aiding suicide in the episode, "Painless."
Episode scene cards
Mercy General Hospital
| Previous episode:|
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
| Next episode:|