Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|←||L&O, Episode 12.24||→|
|Production number: E2226|
First aired: 22 May 2002
| Written By|
William N. Fordes & Sean Jablonski
The detectives come to believe that a victim in a building explosion may have been a terrorist.
Main cast Edit
- Jerry Orbach as Detective Lennie Briscoe
- Jesse L. Martin as Detective Ed Green
- S. Epatha Merkerson as Lieutenant Anita Van Buren
- Sam Waterston as Executive A.D.A. Jack McCoy
- Elisabeth Röhm as A.D.A. Serena Southerlyn
- Dianne Wiest as Interim D.A. Nora Lewin
Guest cast Edit
- Leo Burmester as Lester Hastings
- Terry Serpico as Frank Miller
- Leslie Hendrix as Dr. Elizabeth Rodgers
- David Aaron Baker as Adam Teague
- John Cariani as CSU Julian Beck
- Charlotte Colavin as Judge Lisa Pongracic
- Christopher Durham as Major R. Drifka
- Marc Damon Johnson as Mr. Jamison
- Fran Lebowitz as Judge Janice Goldberg
- Stephen Payne as Gerald Platt
- Elisa Pugliese as Secretary
- Matt Fischel as Department Staffer
- Edward Hajj as Imam
- Robert Colston as Tenant #2
- Eisa Davis as A.D.A.
- Brian Donahue as Uniform Cop #1
- T.V. Carpio as Laundry Lady
- Raul Aranas as Landlord
- Mike Benitez as Clerk
- Ed Bogdanowicz as ESU Team Leader
- Chris Bauer as Sergeant in Wheelchair
- Bill Hoag as Fire Marshall
- Scott Johnsen as Boss
- Peter Elliot Rabin as Foreman
- Ron Lee Savin as Tenant #1
- David Shumbris as Officer #1
- M. Douglas Silverstein as Court Clerk
- Tony Travis as Superintendent
- Mark Elliot Wilson as FBI Agent
- Paul Acocella as Juror (uncredited)
- Jordan Gelber as unknown
- Briscoe: So, we got a best guess yet on cause-and-origin?
- Fire Marshall: Well, Arson's doing the prelim now, but based on the burn patterns, I'm thinking gas leak.
- Briscoe: Bomb Squad will be relieved.
- Fire Marshall: Are you kidding? They evacuated the whole block when they got here. These days, you don't know who you're dealing with.
- Briscoe: Yeah, well, the job wasn't exactly routine before.
- "In World War II, we put Japanese Americans into camps. I'm sure everyone concerned at the time thought it was right. But that didn't make it right. Or legal."
- – Jack McCoy on American national prejudice after being attacked.
Background information and notes Edit
- The episode touches on the subject of prejudice to Muslims and Arabs after the 9/11 attacks.
Episode Scene CardsEdit
Puff 'N Stuff Laundromat
El Farid Mosque
| Previous episode:|
Law & Order
| Next episode:|