|←||L&O, Episode 5.14||→|
|Production number: 69419|
First aired: 8 February 1995
| Teleplay By|
Jeremy R. Littman & Ed Zuckerman
Jeremy R. Littman & René Balcer
The investigation of an apparent snuff film leads to the discovery of a sex club at a high school.
- Jerry Orbach as Detective Lennie Briscoe
- Chris Noth as Detective Mike Logan
- S. Epatha Merkerson as Lieutenant Anita Van Buren
- Sam Waterston as Executive A.D.A. Jack McCoy
- Jill Hennessy as A.D.A. Claire Kincaid
- Steven Hill as D.A. Adam Schiff
- Richard Venture as Defense Attorney Douglas Greer
- David Lipman as Judge Morris Torledsky
- George Bartenieff as Judge Shawn McNamara
- Yvette Hawkins as Judge Meg Sanderson
- Merri Ann Milwe as Court Clerk
- Monica Keena as Corey Russell
- Peter Facinelli as Shane Sutter
- John MacKay as Michael Sutter
- Maryann Urbano as Mrs. Russell
- Polly Adams as Monica Sutter
- Shane McDermott as Kyle Winters
- John P. Connolly as Nick
- Ray Girardin as Detective Malone
- Barbara Spiegel as Judge Ellen Dreiser
- Lee Shepherd as Percy Banner
- Keith Langsdale as Rose Laurin
- Gloria Biegler as Dana Kerr
- Dash Mihok as Ethan Quinn
- Lily Warren as Valerie Wright
- Kia Graves as Elise Mills
- Diane Davis as Beth Ritchie
- Devin Ratray as Mitchell Pauley
- Christopher M. Brown as Steven Quinn
- Harry Murphy as Mr. Parker
- Richard Bierman as Stuart
- Linda Gillen as Mrs. Winters
- Aasif Mandvi as Khan
- Chester A. Sims II as Judge Wayne Humphrey
- Terry Burke as Edwin Marx
- Billy Gillespie as Coach Lucas
- Rod McLachlan as Wally
- Andy Taylor as Frank Baker
- Robert Gomes as Jack
- Jud Meyers as Jerry
- Andy Umberger as Schwartz
- Nicholas Strouse as Stan
- Michael LaPorte as Kenny
- Cara Jedell as Susan
- Sydney Symington as Jury Foreman
- Logan: Snuff films. We got a couple of fake ones in the eighties.
- Bricoe: You think she's pretending?
- Logan: Nope.
- Briscoe: Whatever happened to Spin the Bottle?
- Logan: Whatever happened to their parents?
- Logan: How'd you like to be in one of those movies?
- Briscoe: Are you kidding? I don't even like to look at my own x-rays.
- Kincaid: Greer filed his notice of appeal. All evidence relating to the Mack Rangers should have been excluded.
- McCoy: Why, because without it Greer might've won?
- Kincaid: First amendment. The Constitution?
- Schiff: Yeah. That pesky thing.
- "How many points do you think you'll be worth in prison, son?"
- – Jack McCoy to Ethan Quinn
- Kincaid: They still don't think they did anything wrong.
- McCoy: Maybe seeing their friends in Attica will change their minds.
- [Kincaid finds McCoy in a bar to discuss the case against Kyle and Shane]
- McCoy: Rule #1: Never drink at work. Rule #2: Never discuss work while drinking.
- Kincaid: They've overturned the verdicts and remanded for a new trial. Evidence of the Mack Rangers is excluded.
- McCoy: Rule #3: If rule #2 is broken, never drink alone. [hands Kincaid a drink]
Background information and notes
- This episode is based on the Spur Posse case. Spur Posse at Wikipedia)
- Goof: Barbara Spiegel is incorrectly credited as "Judge Harriet Doremus" when the nameplate shown by Barbara clearly says "Ellen Dreiser"
Episode scene cards
The Swinger's Guide
N.Y. County Morgue
The Barnsdale School
The Barnsdale School
| Previous episode:|
Law & Order
| Next episode:|