Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|←||L&O, Episode 5.14||→|
|Production number: 69419|
First aired: 8 February 1995
| Teleplay By|
Jeremy R. Littman & Ed Zuckerman
Jeremy R. Littman & René Balcer
The investigation of an apparent snuff film leads to the discovery of a sex club at a high school.
- Jerry Orbach as Detective Lennie Briscoe
- Chris Noth as Detective Mike Logan
- S. Epatha Merkerson as Lieutenant Anita Van Buren
- Sam Waterston as Executive A.D.A. Jack McCoy
- Jill Hennessy as A.D.A. Claire Kincaid
- Steven Hill as D.A. Adam Schiff
- Richard Venture as Defense Attorney Douglas Greer
- Barbara Spiegel as Judge Ellen Dreiser
- David Lipman as Judge Morris Torledsky
- George Bartenieff as Appellate Judge Shawn McNamara
- Yvette Hawkins as Appellate Judge Meg Sanderson
- Chester A. Sims II as Appellate Judge Wayne Humphrey
- Merri Ann Milwe as Court Clerk
- Monica Keena as Corey Russell
- Peter Facinelli as Shane Sutter
- John MacKay as Michael Sutter
- Maryann Urbano as Mrs. Russell
- Polly Adams as Monica Sutter
- Shane McDermott as Kyle Winters
- John P. Connolly as Nick
- Ray Girardin as Detective Malone
- Lee Shepherd as Percy Banner
- Keith Langsdale as Rose Laurin
- Gloria Biegler as Dana Kerr
- Dash Mihok as Ethan Quinn
- Lily Warren as Valerie Wright
- Kia Graves as Elise Mills
- Diane Davis as Beth Ritchie
- Devin Ratray as Mitchell Pauley
- Christopher M. Brown as Steven Quinn
- Harry Murphy as Mr. Parker
- Richard Bierman as Stuart
- Linda Gillen as Mrs. Winters
- Aasif Mandvi as Khan
- Terry Burke as Edwin Marx
- Billy Gillespie as Coach Lucas
- Rod McLachlan as Wally
- Robert Gomes as Jack
- Andy Taylor as Frank Baker
- Jud Meyers as Jerry
- Andy Umberger as Schwartz
- Nicholas Strouse as Stan
- Michael LaPorte as Kenny
- Cara Jedell as Susan
- Sydney Symington as Jury Foreman
- Logan: Snuff films. We got a couple of fake ones in the eighties.
- Bricoe: You think she's pretending?
- Logan: Nope.
- Briscoe: Whatever happened to Spin the Bottle?
- Logan: Whatever happened to their parents?
- Logan: How'd you like to be in one of those movies?
- Briscoe: Are you kidding? I don't even like to look at my own x-rays.
- Kincaid: Greer filed his notice of appeal. All evidence relating to the Mack Rangers should have been excluded.
- McCoy: Why, because without it Greer might've won?
- Kincaid: First amendment. The Constitution?
- Schiff: Yeah. That pesky thing.
- "How many points do you think you'll be worth in prison, son?"
- – Jack McCoy to Ethan Quinn
- Kincaid: They still don't think they did anything wrong.
- McCoy: Maybe seeing their friends in Attica will change their minds.
- [Kincaid finds McCoy in a bar to discuss the case against Kyle and Shane]
- McCoy: Rule #1: Never drink at work. Rule #2: Never discuss work while drinking.
- Kincaid: They've overturned the verdicts and remanded for a new trial. Evidence of the Mack Rangers is excluded.
- McCoy: Rule #3: If rule #2 is broken, never drink alone. [hands Kincaid a drink]
Background information and notes Edit
Episode scene cardsEdit
The Swinger's Guide
N.Y. County Morgue
The Barnsdale School
The Barnsdale School
| Previous episode:|
Law & Order
| Next episode:|