Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|←||CI, Episode 6.17||→|
|Production number: 06018|
First aired: 27 March 2007
| Teleplay By|
Peter Blauner & Warren Leight
Detectives Logan and Wheeler investigate the murder of a judge's son, found shot to death, shortly after a notorious rap artist is sentenced in court. At first, the detectives turn their suspicion to the musician's environment, but soon realize the crime may have more to do with the victim's close relationships, including a son of the judge's best friend, only to establish that somebody that they put away may have had him killed for revenge. Meanwhile, Wheeler learns that her long-lost father may still be alive, and that he could be involved in some shady business practices.
Main cast Edit
- Chris Noth as Detective Mike Logan
- Julianne Nicholson as Detective Megan Wheeler
- Eric Bogosian as Captain Danny Ross
- Leslie Hendrix as Dr. Elizabeth Rodgers
- Seth Gilliam as Detective Daniels
- Griffin Dunne as Seamus Flaherty
Guest cast Edit
- Christian Hoff as Thomas M. Grady Jr.
- Michael Stahl-David as Riordan Grady
- John Dossett as Judge Nicholas Fenner Sr.
- Paul O'Brien as Pete Wheeler
- William Hill as Bobby Grey
- Paul Diomede as Victor Venini Jr.
- Harris Yulin as Thomas M. Grady Sr.
- Eugene Jones III as Colin Wilcox
- Kim Sykes as Margaret Wilcox
- Daniel Stewart Sherman as Willie Faldo
- Kevin T. Collins as Renard Fox
- Savannah Wise as Daphne Seger
- Samuel Smith as Calvin Liscomb
- Brandon Thane Wilson as Jacob Fenner
- Rob Yang as Eddie Choi
- Rick Gifford as Steve Heller
- Bruce Birns as Mr. Randall
- Richard D. Busser as Mechanic
- Cedric Sanders as 'Twitch' Twyman
- Richie Allen as Maurice
- Joe Maruzzo as Hector
- Joe Mancini as Liquor Wholesaler (uncredited)
- Ross: So, first we have the court officer who saved the drowning homeless man? Then we got these two guys who claim the judge's Mercedes was gift-wrapped and left in the street for them. Is it just me or are we seeing a serious decline in the quality of alibis?
- Logan: Do yourself a favor, Flaherty and don't tell Twitch we're looking for him.
- Seamus Flaherty: You have my word.
- Logan: Somehow that doesn't comfort me.
- Wheeler: Mrs. Wilcox, Colin's best chance here is to help himself.
- Margaret Wilcox: Don't you try to play me, detective! You got a lawyer's son, a businessman's daughter and my son. Probably took you all of three seconds to figure out who to put the pressure on.
- Logan: Not even two, Mrs. Wilcox.
Background information and notes Edit
Background information and notes
| Previous episode:|
Law & Order: Criminal Intent
| Next episode:|