|←||L&O, Episode 5.18||→|
|Production number: 69418|
First aired: 5 April 1995
| Written By|
After a couple are slain, the investigation leads to a young alcoholic who has admitted to having nightmares about the killings.
- Jerry Orbach as Detective Lennie Briscoe
- Chris Noth as Detective Mike Logan
- S. Epatha Merkerson as Lieutenant Anita Van Buren
- Sam Waterston as Executive A.D.A. Jack McCoy
- Jill Hennessy as A.D.A. Claire Kincaid
- Steven Hill as D.A. Adam Schiff
- Carolyn McCormick as Dr. Elizabeth Olivet
- Andrew Mutnick as Assistant Medical Examiner Gaynor
- Ed Hodson as Lab Technician Marks
- Katherine Borowitz as Defense Attorney Marjorie 'Marge' Larson
- Vince O'Brien as Judge Phillip Franks
- Charles Blackwell as Judge Howard Gillman
- Michael Noth as Court Clerk
- David Leary as Warren Bartlett
- Eddie Malavarca as Steven Alan Smith
- Fran Brill as Leah Bartlett
- Allan Miller as Judge Simon Mikelson
- Alison Sheehy as Elizabeth Lerner
- Steven Martini as Josh Shelton
- Karen Shallo as Hester Blighe
- Saundra McClain as Jan Cobler
- Andre Blake as Roger Lee
- Ali Marsh as Sally Beyers
- Edward J. Moore as Barry Unger
- Roy Alan Wilson as Bob Frankel
- Neal Jones as Bill D.
- Richard Thomsen as Dr. Alvin Eidler
- Paddy Croft as Housekeeper
- James Pyduck as Cable Man
- Diane Tyler as Crime Scene Unit Technician Carlotta
- Penelope Willis as Jury Forewoman
- David Lerner (victim)
- Eileen Lerner (victim)
- Heather Locklear
- Los Angeles
- Menendez brothers
- Rock v. Arkansas
- Logan: Latent ran that bloody thumbprint against everyone known to have been in that house in the past year. They got nothing.
- Van Buren: You run it against the short list of enemies?
- Logan: The Lerners don't have enemies.
- Briscoe: These people were saints. The only guy they ever screwed thinks they did him a favor.
Background information and notes Edit
- This episode is based on the Paul Cox case.
Episode scene cardsEdit
Lerner Advertising Agency
Supreme Court bldg.
| Previous episode:|
"Act of God"
Law & Order
| Next episode:|
"Cruel and Unusual"