Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|←||SVU, Episode 18.05||→|
|Production number: 18006|
First aired: 26 October 2016
| Written By|
Julie Martin & Brianna Yellen
When a Sergeant's son is accused of rape, Benson is forced to choose between loyalty and duty.
- Mariska Hargitay as Lieutenant Olivia Benson
- Kelli Giddish as Detective Amanda Rollins
- Ice-T as Detective Odafin Tutuola
- Peter Scanavino as Detective Dominick Carisi, Jr.
- Raúl Esparza as A.D.A. Rafael Barba
- Anthony Edwards as Sergeant Patrick Griffin
- Corey Cott as Ellis Griffin
- Anna Osceola as Janie Spears
- Kelly McAndrew as Diane Griffin
- Jillian Mueller as Unknown
- Cindy Cheung as Unknown
- RJ Brown as Unknown
- Liam Lane as Brian Danby
- Rachel Womble as Maya
- Katie McCarty as Kira
- Gabriel Ellis as Diego Perez
- Cathryn Basile as Uni #1
- Jessica Noboa as Protester
- Patrick: (to Olivia) He is my son. He is 22 years old. He graduated suma cum laude from Dartmouth, he has a six figure job and you want to destroy his life because he had sex with some drunk girl?
- Olivia: Patrick, what were you thinking?
- Patrick: That I have to protect my son, no matter what, no matter how.
- Barba: (to Olivia) He lied to save your ass. In my world, that gets you disbarred.
- Olivia: Yeah, in my world, it gets you a promotion.
- Patrick (to Olivia): I went to bat for you!
- Olivia: And the truth is, I wish you hadn't. I wish you'd just told the truth.
Background Information and Notes Edit
- This case shares similarities with the real-life Stanford rape case.
Episode scene cards Edit
| Previous episode:|
| "Rape Interrupted"|
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
| Next episode:|