Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|←||L&O, Episode 20.04||→|
|Production number: 20004|
First aired: 16 October 2009
| Written By|
Ed Zuckerman & Luke Schelhaas
Lupo and Bernard investigate the murder of the adopted mother of a boy with special needs, and find that she and her husband had adopted 9 other children. Further investigation reveals that this couple also had a plan to turn their lives into a reality-TV show.
Main Cast Edit
- Jeremy Sisto as Detective Cyrus Lupo
- Anthony Anderson as Detective Kevin Bernard
- S. Epatha Merkerson as Lieutenant Anita Van Buren
- Linus Roache as Executive ADA Michael Cutter=
- Alana De La Garza as ADA Connie Rubirosa
- Sam Waterston as DA Jack McCoy
Guest cast Edit
- Jim Gaffigan as Larry Johnson
- Robert Harrington as Bailliff
- Bill Geary as Officer
- Marin Hinkle as Johnson's attorney
- Michael Showalter as Artie Kramer
- (Rubirosa is being followed by a camera crew)
- Michael Cutter: You having fun?
- Connie Rubirosa: I am gonna kill you and then I’m gonna kill McCoy.
- Michael Cutter: On camera?
- Connie Rubirosa: I don’t…I don’t care! I’d be better off in prison! Where are you?
- Michael Cutter: Uh, I’m in the courthouse. (watches her across the street) You almost here?
- Connie Rubirosa: Yeah. Uh-huh. (angry) Except first I have to tell my friend the CAMERA what’s going on!
- Michael Cutter: What are you gonna say?
- Connie Rubirosa: (exasperated sigh) Don’t worry, just the party line.
Background information & notes Edit
- This episode was obviously inspired in part by the turmoil on the reality TV series Jon & Kate Plus 8.
| Previous episode:|
| "Reality Bites"|
Law & Order
| Next episode:|