- This character should not be confused with Rebecca Stein.
Rebecca Steinman is a Judge in New York City.
- Denied the defense's motion to dismiss the testimony of Barry Talbott about a phone call he made from a public phone to her on the grounds of attorney/client privilege.
- Reigns defense counsel in when she attempts to introduce Talbott's alleged but not proven criminal activities before the judge can sustain Executive ADA Stone's objection to the line of questioning.
- Strikes Sid Fisher's outburst from the record.
- Reigns Stone in when he attempts to introduce Mason's prior instigations on television.
- Allows Stone to call Debby Courio as a rebuttal witness about Mason's character after Mason says he would never knowingly put anyone in danger.
- Allows bail to continue until sentencing.
- Agreed to a motion to sever the defendants into separate trials filed by one of the defense attorneys, Stan Shatenstein.
- Denied a motion by the defense to force Executive ADA Jack McCoy from presenting two different theories on the crime.
- Pronounced a sentence of 30-to-life for Kershaw after his conviction.