Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|←||L&O, Episode 9.24||→|
|Production number: E0225|
First aired: 26 May 1999
| Written By|
Following a double killing and an attempted murder, the case against the Russian mob leads to a banker and nal money laundering.
Main cast Edit
- Jerry Orbach as Detective Lennie Briscoe
- Benjamin Bratt as Detective Rey Curtis
- S. Epatha Merkerson as Lieutenant Anita Van Buren
- Sam Waterston as Executive A.D.A. Jack McCoy
- Angie Harmon as A.D.A. Abbie Carmichael
- Steven Hill as D.A. Adam Schiff
Recurring cast Edit
- Terry Beaver as Defense Attorney Manning
- Olek Krupa as Constantin Volsky
- Ben Shenkman as Defense Attorney Nick Margolis
- Larry Clarke as Detective Morris LaMotte
- Michael Mulheren as Judge Harrison Taylor
- Bernie Sheredy as Georgy Malenkov
- Lannyl Stephens as Alyana Dixon
- Cameron Bowen as Billy Woodson
Guest cast Edit
- Tom Mason as Carlton Radford
- Sherman Howard as Carlton Radford's attorney
- Nelson Vasquez as Omar Pinella
- Sally-Jane Heit as Judge Alice Berksit
- Paul Diomede as Jay Jay
- Terry Alexander as Harry Gales
- Terry Layman as John Grouse
- Nicholas J. Giangiulio as Doorman
- Tony Gillan as Forensic Technician Trefil
- Mark Alan Gordon as John Weyer
- Elyse Knight as Galina Krylov
- Kevin Orton as William Cross
- James Waterston as Dr. Shimo
- Ron Parady as Judge Gary Kendrick
- Peter Von Berg as Judge Hewlett
- James Caulfield as Chief Judge
- Richard K. Lublin as Presiding Judge #1
- Nada Rowand as Presiding Justice #2
- Matthew Arkin as Harry Kozsky
- Joey Vega as Gabriel
- Selenis Leyva as Louisa
- Zoe Saldana as Belinca
- Snezhana Londoner as First Natasha
- Oksana Lada as Second Natasha
- Geoffrey Owens as Langer
- Stephen Paul Johnson as Dinelli
- Brian Keane as McAlary
- Victor Sierra as Leo Zamora
- Malisa Didio as Aricella Santos
- Joyce Curtis as Jury Foreperson
- Frank Hogan
- Vladimir Lenin
- London, England
- Montreal, Canada
- Oklahoma City bombing
- Russian Mafiya
- Washington, DC
- Abbie Carmichael: The Russians are positioning themselves as money launderers to the world.
- Adam Schiff: Lenin must be spinning in his mausoleum.
- Jack McCoy: Let's not be too smug. They're using our banks, our Federal Reserve. They turned their country into a thieves' paradise. Now they're doing it to us. They're waging a war. By the time we get indictments, it'll be get over.
- Anita Van Buren: What are you proposing?
- Jack McCoy: I'm issuing arrest warrants for Volsky, Maletkov--all of them.
- Adam Schiff: Didn't Ms. Carmichael just finish telling me you're nowhere near indictments?
- Jack McCoy: I'm not taking this to the grand jury.
- Abbie Carmichael: So you're just gonna hold them in prison?
- Jack McCoy: For as long as we need--until we can make a case--before this thing spreads like wildfire.
- Adam Schiff: I see. You're planning to violate three, no, five amendments to the Constitution.
- Jack McCoy: It's time someone talked to Mr. Volsky in a language he understands.
- Adam Schiff: And what language is that?
- Jack McCoy: Adam, unless you order me not to do it...
- Adam Schiff: I'm ordering you not to do it.
- Jack McCoy: ...Hand me that pad of arrest warrants.
Background information and notes Edit
- James Waterston (Dr. Shimo) is the real-life son of Sam Waterston (Jack McCoy).
- This episode marks Benjamin Bratt's final contract appearance as Detective Rey Curtis.
Episode scene cardsEdit
John F. Kennedy
U.S. Court of Appeals