|←||L&O, Episode 17.08||→|
|Production number: 17008|
First aired: 10 November 2006
| Written By|
Rick Eid & Nicholas Wootton
A co-ed is accused of murdering a man inside a "Babes Being Bad" tour bus. But was she raped by the owner of the company, and is he ultimately responsible for the murder?
Main cast Edit
- Jesse L. Martin as Detective Ed Green
- Milena Govich as Detective Nina Cassady
- S. Epatha Merkerson as Lieutenant Anita Van Buren
- Sam Waterston as Executive A.D.A. Jack McCoy
- Alana De La Garza as A.D.A. Connie Rubirosa
- Fred Dalton Thompson as D.A. Arthur Branch
Guest cast Edit
- Kim Shaw as Nicole Flynn
- Adam Kaufman as Attorney Swain
- Rob Devaney as Dave Sugarman
- Tim Peper as Chris Drake
- Alexandra Daddario as Samantha Beresford
- Daniel Cameron Talbott as Bryce Moore
- Becky Watson as Roberta Perkins
- Evan Lubeck as Richard Condell
- Russ Anderson as Judge Peter Waring
- Ana Maria Jomolca as Judge Ina Hellman
- Wrenn Schmidt as Jill Cariclia
- Dreama Walker as Nicole Carlotti
- Betsy Beutler as Nicole Milton
- Brian Hotaling as Joseph Flynn
- Stephanie Cannon as Eileen Flynn
- Brud Fogarty as Officer Mons
- Josh Tyson as Wine Salesman One
- Matthew Dellapina as Cameraman
- Dani Marco as Sarah
- Bridget Moloney as Chloe
- Réal Andrews as Deon
- Cristi Andrews as Kristen
- Sidney Williams as TARU Technician
- Clark Huggins as CSU Technician
- Tom Gottlieb as Clerk
- Robyn Hatcher as Foreperson
- Bill Sorice as Club Employee
- Peter Conboy as NYPD Officer (uncredited)
- Jack McCoy: (to Drake) You've had quite a run for someone so young. Exploiting unsuspecting college kids. Taking advantage of their youth, their innocence, their vulnerability and if they change their minds, to hell with them. A release is a release. Like it or not, the world is going to see you naked unless you pay me or screw me. That's a lot of heartache. A lot of ruined lives and no one can touch you. But now, you are directly responsible for a death and I intend to make you pay for that.
- Nina Cassady: Don't they get it? Video is forever.
- Ed Green: So is anonymity and boredom if you're a teenager.
- Jack McCoy: I've been doing this too long to get emotional about the facts.
- Arthur Branch: Yeah, right.
Background information and notes Edit
Background information and notes
| Previous episode:|
"In Vino Veritas"
Law & Order
| Next episode:|